SASS Wire Forum

WTB pistols rifle and leather FS Leupold scopes

Your Nemesis

I am very New to SASS So new, I am borrowing to compete. I have bought a model 97 but still need a pair of pistols and a rifle. I am thinking I want to shoot 38's, so something in that catagory. I have decided I want 5 1/2 inch barrels, and about 20 inch on the rifle. I am leaning toward the 73 for the rifle I also need a rig (leather). Although I have been a shooter for all my life I have nothing that works in Cowboy action. So please let me know what you have avail. I live in NE WY. and will travel a fair distance to see or get what you have, or we can go the FFl way.

For sale I have had these scopes around for several years not being used So If someone would like them this is what they are.

Burris 10x Intermediate eye relief pistol scope. 400.00 OBO

Leupold varix lll BR 24x 400.00 OBO

Leupold 24x This scope is at least 33 years old it was on my 6x47 BR rifle.400.00 OBO Leupold 6.5 x 20 Varix lll with target knobs (they have been removed but still have them) 500.00 OBo

I have 2 AWA Longhorns for sale. Not 5 1/2" though.Shorter. Partially engraved. Already slicked up. $1000 for the pair +S&H. I also have a Lassiter leather speed rig for them. Can send pictures upon request.

David James/Tell Sackett

I believe you have to put a price on your stuff. I guess you could put price or best offer.

Heck no offers? In that case I'll give you $10 for each of those scopes! And right now that seems to be your best offer.

Just tuggin your chain. Throw a fair asking price out there and you should have no problems selling those scopes. And welcome to SASS.

The WIRE rules require that you put a price on items 'for sale' but you could get around this by just calling the scopes trade goods towards what you want. Many have gotten how to play the game down to an art form.

The WIRE rules require that you put a price on items 'for sale' but you could get around this by just calling the scopes trade goods towards what you want. Many have gotten how to play the game down to an art form.

the prices are there for the scopes I have for sale I can see them when I look at my post do they not show up for others?? If they don't that would be weird..

Archived