SASS Wire Forum

OK Midwest Darksiders, Time To Write That Check

Duece will hav tu carry Mingo and Gunner.... :lol::excl:

Taint nobodee tu carry tha Hoosiers,,,,cept iffn Max comes tu play... :P

Ize jus gots tu carry Duke (Duck of Death?), Dawg, an Dirty Chris, so no problemmmmm, :D errr ahhh wate a minute,,,,ohhh my aching back.... :o ....... ;):P

Shyanne, wars my Doans, Coopeppah ^_^

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't need nobody to carry me.... in fact Cheyenne if your back is actin up just let me know and I'll give you a hand carryin the others. :D

Heee Haaa Somepin is fishee here.. Whos doin all the figurin.. -_- What about the foriners like Cowboy Ricky.. ^_^

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Somepin is fishee here.. Whos doin all the figurin.. -_- What about the foriners like Cowboy Ricky.. ^_^

In this case Cowboy Rick is an honorary Hoosier!

Hey Cheyenne, Yer rite about that.....I asked the Lord fer some patience and waited ten minutes and then asked could he give to me quicker........HeeeHeee.......I'm sure glad God has a sense of houmer...I know he duz cuz he made us cowpokes.........

Dirty Chris,...ya ain't foolin me none wih them different avatars ya got....Us Indy pard is obervant.

Spittoon^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Hurryin Hoosiers??????????????????????? rekin I'll cypher on that one a while.

Where's our backup????????Frenchy ..........where are ya??????? Yo Scattergun you around??????

Everybody sleepin I spose.

Bloo Washed

Less than two weeks away.

Caint wait fer this one.

The anticipation is building............................

Gonna smoke up da joint!

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. I tryed shootin yesterday.. My hand swelled up some ..fingers are still stiff..I get stiches out monday.. :) we'll see what happens then.. :unsure: Thats OK Its only "the Duck Of Death" that I got ta whoop up on.. :blush:

Heee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. I tryed shootin yesterday.. My hand swelled up some ..fingers are still stiff..I get stiches out monday.. :) we'll see what happens then.. :unsure: Thats OK Its only "the Duck Of Death" that I got ta whoop up on.. :blush:

Heee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

You'll still kick them slick talkers pard! :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Shot my second match with BP today.... one more warm-up match next Sunday and I'll be ready for some real competition! Gonna go start loading up some ammo for the match...

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. I ani't afeared none of them there cowboys.. :blink: I'ma just given them some fair warnin "Ifin ya mess with the bull,you'll likely end up with the shity end of the pole" :huh: Do ya hear that "Duck Of Death" :o

In this case Cowboy Rick is an honorary Hoosier!

Ah started skool in Indyanny - lernt all mah speelin thar. Ah is honored ta be kowntid as a Howitzer :FlagAm:

CR

Heee Haaaa Cowboy Ricky.. NOW thats what I like ta hear.. :lol: Kickin Ohia's butt .. ;) Theres one Ohia feller "The Duck Of Death" That been a thorn under my saddle for awhile now .. He's havein delusions about how he can whoop me..that ain't gona Happen.. I believe he's bein instructed by Shyanne Cowpecker.. :blink: And gettin that Prairie Fairrie Pixcie Dust sprinkled on him.. :o

Heee Haaaa Cowboy Ricky.. NOW thats what I like ta hear.. :lol: Kickin Ohia's butt .. ;) Theres one Ohia feller "The Duck Of Death" That been a thorn under my saddle for awhile now .. He's havein delusions about how he can whoop me..that ain't gona Happen.. I believe he's bein instructed by Shyanne Cowpecker.. :blink: And gettin that Prairie Fairrie Pixcie Dust sprinkled on him.. :o

Pririe Fairee Pixcie dust? hmph, seem tu werk purdy gud fer u las yer! :P

Shaynne :lol:

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker.. Ya it kinda sorta did.. :mellow: It fell off of P Dawg,when he was reachin for more "taters" and landed on me.. :lol:

Heee Haaa crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Hello the camp! PDawg, sounds like y'all know how to have a good time. We're doing the same thing at Payson that same weekend. Since I have a cuz in Indiana, I may have to head that way and show ya how it's done. See ya round the campfire. mm

Hey MM:

Yer welcome around the campfire anytime.

Just stay away from Mingo's "Dawg Stopper" taters -- They'll really sloooowwwww you down!

--Dawg

Hey MM:

Yer welcome around the campfire anytime.

Just stay away from Mingo's "Dawg Stopper" taters -- They'll really sloooowwwww you down!

--Dawg

Yeah - but they're soooo good!

Hey Mingo...........................................Best bring lotsa taters.

Looks like they'll be popular!

8 days -- YeeHaaawwww!

--Dawg

What time is the night shoot? I talked my boss into letting me work 1/2 day on Fri so I can get to the range at a decent time.

What time is the night shoot? I talked my boss into letting me work 1/2 day on Fri so I can get to the range at a decent time.

To maximize pleasure, we'll get started as soon as it's dark enough to enjoy the flames. That'll vary some by cloud cover. We'll let you catch up if you're running behid.

CR

Heeee Haaa P Dawg.. Well I got the tater hoe out of the barn and went in the back 40 ta dig some up.. But Here in Michigan the ground is stii frozen.. :unsure: I may have ta buy them this year.. :huh: But I'll bring a bunch..

Heee Haaaa Dirty Chris.. Here in Michigan we have our night shoots after it gets dark.. :blush: But Indinia and Ohia them Southern fellers could have it any time after Noon.. B)

Heee Haaa crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Jess heard the good news......................

Samuel "Doc" Eells is gonna be shootin' with us.

Ain't seen that boy in a coon's age...

Night shoot starts just one week from right now.

--Dawg

In 6 days a huge cloud 'o smoke gonna be obscuring Northern Indiana in the satellite photos.

YeeHawww :ph34r:

--Dawg

Heee Haaa P Dawg .. Ya I talked ta Doc at Smoke in the Woods.. :mellow: Four more get ups and we'll be headin to the Pass.. :D Heeee Haaaa Then the fun begins :rolleyes:

Heee Haaa.Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. I'll allways put This shoot at the top of the list.. Its always a good time even for us tea-tolders. :lol: Good Friends..Good Food.. Good Times.. :D And there ain't nothin better than puttin a whoopin on Ohians.. :D

I be a comin' - there be a reckonin' for sure...hey, what the heck am I talkin' about?? I'm the new kid in town - ok, it's shut up time....but let me say this, I'm gonna....oh, we'll see :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Dang Crazy Mingo gets me fired up!

Archived