SASS Wire Forum

OK Midwest Darksiders, Time To Write That Check

OK sootlords -- Apps are trickling in.

Hell, they should be flooding in like all the rain we've had lately.

Folks, this is one GREAT shoot.

Looky whatcha get for yer $50:

Friday, May 13 -- Side Matches

Friday, May 13 -- 3 Stage Night Shoot

Saturday, May 14 -- 6 fun-filled stages written by the Dawg

IBPG Annual Stages -- click inside the red circle to see the stage

Saturday, May 14 -- Travelin Kid's Biscuits and Gravy fer breakfast & Finger-licking good dinner by Holy Smokes

Sunday, May 15 -- Griswold Breakfast featuring a bunch of great food & Crazy Mingo's "Dawg-stopper" fried potatoes

Sunday, May 15 -- 4 more fun-filled stages written by the Dawg (Is it legal to have this much fun?) & really nice awards

Free Dry Camping

Smokeless Shooters are always Welcome

Ya get to shoot with the likes of Korrupt Karl, Crazy Mingo, Cheyenne Culpepper, Hondo Dan & the lovely Miss Elaineous :wub: , the Dawg, Blood Washed, Spitoon O'toole, Cowboy Rick, Wagon Master Duke, Matthew Duncan (a Southern Gentleman of some repute) & the list just goes on & on.

Folks, you just gotta be there.

Get those apps in!

Application

See ya there!

--Dawg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, Dawg!! Wish I could be there but the band is workin' in Nashville that weekend.

DRAT!! :angry:

DRAT!! :angry:

DRAT!!! :angry:

Why schute, weil evun lurn u tu spewl an trash tawk....life IS good.... :wub:

shyanne coolpeppah ;)

In a word................................Bribery!

We have no shame.

We can be bought!

--Dawg :)

Can some one explain to me how Cheyenne Culpepper got his name in that mess of nar de wells.

Russ

Must be tham purdy grips yu dun fer me.......I gotta live up tu em....

Cheyenne

Hmmm.... I just shot BP for the first time last weekend... I should be off work the weekend of the match.... and it's only about a 4 hour drive...

How long do I have to make up my mind and get an app in if I decide to go? Is there room for someone to set up a tent? I don't want to spend money on a hotel...

Hey Chris:

We'd love to have you.

Best $50 yule spend.

Tons of free dry camping space.

Yule kick yer self if ya don't come.

Great shoot, great folks, great food.

Don't know about the APP lead time -- pm korrupt karl on that.

Here's a suggestion--fill it out & send it in today......Then start loading for one GREAT time!!!

--Dawg

Hmmm.... I just shot BP for the first time last weekend... I should be off work the weekend of the match.... and it's only about a 4 hour drive...

How long do I have to make up my mind and get an app in if I decide to go? Is there room for someone to set up a tent? I don't want to spend money on a hotel...

Even got a place to shower and a new fangled flush toilet!

It's 4-1/2 hours for me, but haven't missed one of these except for my son's wedding 3 years ago. Come join us!!!

CR

Heee Haaa Dirty Chris.. Once ya start shootin with the Indiana Black Powder Guild , You will make it every year.. :lol: Ya can't go wrong for 50.00..Shootin,food Fun ,Friends,did I mention FUN.. :lol:

Heee Haaa crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Sure does sound like a good time. I think I'll go ahead and send in an application and hope things work out and I can make it.

Lookin' forward to meetin' ya! ;)

Stick with the BP! not that 'mamby-pamby' smokeless sh....I mean 'stuff' :lol: Even though I here them heathens will be there too I reckon. :P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hey Dirty Chris, look for my green pup tent, the one with the big cooler and campfire. It will be in the field as you come it to the club. There will be weenies,cheap beer, and pleanty of tall tales. :)

Etna Green, Indiana

Just a few miles west of Warsaw, Indiana

--Dawg

Check's going in the mail tomorrow. I don't think I'll know many people there so y'all gotta be nice to me. :D It'll be my first out of state shoot also.

Hey Dirty Chris, look for my green pup tent, the one with the big cooler and campfire. It will be in the field as you come it to the club. There will be weenies,cheap beer, and pleanty of tall tales. :)

I'll keep an eye out for ya. Nothing better than hot dogs on a campfire!

Chris, you'll not find a better group of pards.

& we'll be makin so much smoke that the weather satellite will most likely pick us up! :lol:

--Dawg

Check's going in the mail tomorrow. I don't think I'll know many people there so y'all gotta be nice to me. :D It'll be my first out of state shoot also.

Welcome Dirty Chris,

You will have a lot of fun. But nobody said nuttin in da rules bout bein nice.

Oh and why not shoot Pale Rider Gunfighter. It's the funnest, just one more pard ta help woop ole Cheyenne and Cowboy Rick, oh yeas an Deuce.

Blood Washed

Ditto pard :D

Oh and why not shoot Pale Rider Gunfighter. It's the funnest, just one more pard ta help woop ole Cheyenne and Cowboy Rick, oh yeas an Deuce.

Blood Washed

Well all I got is some wimpy 38s. I'll stuff as much powder as I can get in em but it won't be enough for Pale Rider.

Heee Haaa Dirty Chris.. Now don't ya fret none ,ifin ya need any guideance,I'll point ya in the right direction.. ;) Ya did say yous from Ohia.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Hey Chris:

Warm up this weekend at OVV

Re-scheduled from last week's rain-out.

--Dawg

Well..................................Nuthin like the rain we had at the IBPG a few years ago.

Remember that one?

Some of the targets were half-submerged!

Needed a canoe to go re-set them targets.

Now that was rain!

--Prairie (what needed hip waders) Dawg

Heee Haaa Dirty Chris.. Now don't ya fret none ,ifin ya need any guideance,I'll point ya in the right direction.. ;) Ya did say yous from Ohia.. :P

Thanks Mingo but I think I got it all figured out.... I just hide behind them steel plates and shoot at the fellers from Indiana & Michigan right? :P

Thanks Mingo but I think I got it all figured out.... I just hide behind them steel plates and shoot at the fellers from Indiana & Michigan right? :P

NOOOOOOOOO, not behing em, tha safist place wen tham fellurs ar schutin izza en front o tha targits :lol: ...

Blud Warsht, yur fete and hed haz gotta kepe up wit yur fingurs.... :P , or en mie case, my mouth :huh:

Shyanne, whuzza gonna hav a gud taim, Coolpeppah :P

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker Sir..Now there ya go tellin that Dirty Chris feller ta stand in front of the targets .. :blush: Frist of all he's from OHIA,, Thats not good advice..I hope Blood Washed is hearing this.. :) And are ya sayin that the Michigan shooters can't hit anything.. :blink:

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker Sir..Now there ya go tellin that Dirty Chris feller ta stand in front of the targets .. :blush: Frist of all he's from OHIA,, Thats not good advice..I hope Blood Washed is hearing this.. :)And are ya sayin that the Michigan shooters can't hit anything.. :blink:

That is it! THAT IS IT!! Crazy Mingo - you and I will show them fellers - gots yo back brother!!!

Stir the pot, stir the pot........the more ya stir it, the more it stinks.

OK, here's what we do.

Let's calculate the average match time for all the Indiana shooters, all the Michigan shooters, & all the Ohio shooters & see who comes out on top.

Which state will walk away with braggin rights for 2011????????

--Dawg

Welp, I dun wint an tuk care of Blud Warsht, Ize herd thit wernt tu paescent, soze beun tha kinkly sort thit I iz, I ast tha Gud Lord tu giv hem sum :lol::excl:;)

Mingo and Gunner, watchin each othurs backs???? thit's gud, weil put targits on em tu,.... :lol:

KK, com on en,tha waturs fine!

Dawg, sounds like a grand idea... ;)

Shyanne, wut lernt long taim agoze NOT tu pray fer paescence cuz tha Lord dunt giv et, He teechs et, :o Coolpeppah B)

Stir the pot, stir the pot........the more ya stir it, the more it stinks.

OK, here's what we do.

Let's calculate the average match time for all the Indiana shooters, all the Michigan shooters, & all the Ohio shooters & see who comes out on top.

Which state will walk away with braggin rights for 2011????????

--Dawg

State by State average match time contest is a great idea, but remember we’re not called “Hurrying Hoosiers” for nothing! :P

Archived