SASS Wire Forum

25th anniversary today

Trigger Mike

25 years ago I got hitched to a wonderful lady whom I met at church when I was 6. I decided then I wanted to marry her and even though my folks moved around a lot we would see her once in a while visiting various churches(my dad was a preacher). Then in high school we moved 4 miles down the road, where I went to the rival high school and went to her church regularly and she to mine. They were 5 miles apart and had close ties from the 1800's when they were formed. We boke up a lot but finally sealed the deal 25 years ago. Today she gave me an eco-drive watch( a watch that never needs a battery) and on the back it says, "25 years of love, Michael and Hope 4-26-11" I really liked the engraving. What a great lady. We took the kids to the Aquarium yesterday, to Calloway Gardens and a wild kingdom Safari today. :lol:

25 years ago I got hitched to a wonderful lady whom I met at church when I was 6. I decided then I wanted to marry her and even though my folks moved around a lot we would see her once in a while visiting various churches(my dad was a preacher). Then in high school we moved 4 miles down the road, where I went to the rival high school and went to her church regularly and she to mine. They were 5 miles apart and had close ties from the 1800's when they were formed. We boke up a lot but finally sealed the deal 25 years ago. Today she gave me an eco-drive watch( a watch that never needs a battery) and on the back it says, "25 years of love, Michael and Hope 4-26-11" I really liked the engraving. What a great lady. We took the kids to the Aquarium yesterday, to Calloway Gardens and a wild kingdom Safari today. :lol:

Very neat. Now the real question is what did you get her?

:unsure: It' too quiet................

Congrats ^_^

Knarley

I got her a new wedding band to match the new engagement ring I bought her 10 years ago. It seems the original quarter carat when I married her was no longer big enough. I can't help it I was REALLY poor back then. I also bought her a silver ncklace and charm with earrings, took her to some day trips yesterday and today, and bought her stuff there too.

Ya'all go together like biscuits and gravy!!!

Congrats

Chili Pepper Kid

:lol:

I told that to my wife and she liked it. I asked her which one of us is the biscuit that sticks to your ribs and which one is the gravy that sticks to your ateries? She liked that too and now we know what to have tomorrow

Triggers you have a great lady there.. and she has a nice man. I find so much of this on this board, and it makes me smile! You all are so cool with all the love and respect you give, and the love and respect you get back from that.... I wish you so many more years together of "the good times" from an old song I think....

Congratulations!! May you have another 25 wonderful years.

(And I guess I don't see what's so funny about that video. Looks realistic to me! ;) )

Archived