SASS Wire Forum

shout out to FL clubs

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

I want to take the opportunity to say THANK YOU to all the clubs in FL that I shot at this past "winter". I again had a blast, what a way to stay on top of your game during the winter months.

If anyone is traveling to FL don't hesitate about bringing your guns. The clubs are all welcoming and friendly. Theres a great deal of variances in the clubs so you are sure to find one to your liking. :rolleyes:

Thank you again for a great time.

Cheyenne, snowbird, Culpepper :lol:

Cheyenne

I can't speak for the clubs, but it has been my pleasure to shoot with you while you were down here. It's always fun to watch a good gunfighter in action.

Have a safe trip back and we'll see ya in the cooler time of the year, if there is such a thing in good ole Florida.

Sun

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

Cheyenne,

It is a pleasure having you every year. As for Ruskin we appreciate all your help with the posse from picking brass to running the timer. Look forward to seeing you next winter. And folks if you get the chance to have him at your club you will be lucky folks.

Save trip home Cheyenne.

Chance & Chancey Lady

Cheyenne,

It's always a good time having you and some of our other Snowbirds down for the winter.

I enjoyed chutin and jawin with you this winter. Have a safe summer and we will see you next winter.

Wyatt

PS: One nice guy fer a Yankee :D

Cheyenne,

Thanks for your warm wishes! The Miakka Misfits and the rest of the Florida clubs will be here next winter too.

It was a pleasure shooting with you this summer. Come on back soon!

-Deadlee

Archived