SASS Wire Forum

Railhead

Deputy Curly #66803

Well folks, the date for Railhead is closing in. We are git'n close to being filled but there are still spots so git them applications in fast. The match is just 3 months away....Visit our Railhead page on Arizona Cowboy Shooters Website or on Facebook.....

We would love to have ya'll

J. B. Dunn, not sure if you remember a skinny punk that tailed Malpais Mike, but I will be there gold dust is on the stage tomorrow.

Well sure I do....remember somethin??? But I recall now that the last time I saw you -yu was prdy near all growed up...and up and up - you was dang tall.

• 3 weeks later...

We are closing in on 190 shooters with a max at 200 or just a wink more.......The tribute to Rustler's Rhapsody is the theme........its gonna be a blast

http://www.acsainc.com/acsainca/Railhead_2009/Home.html

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks, we are fast approaching 200 shooters and filling up.....I heard tell we got some folks coming from Australia....Our event is centered around "Rustlers Rhapsody" and their 25th anniversary in 2010. This will be a fun shoot......The cool pines of Williams Arizona, you cant beat it......Vendors are a coming, Grand Canyon Railway is sponsoring with train tickets to the Grand Canyon. A host of other sponsors......and yes plenty of raffle tickets for sale by yours truly....

Curly

• 2 weeks later...

Well Folks we crossed over 200 shooters and expect to see a few more......We were up early painting stage fronts, packing for the trip, finalizing sponsors and vendors.....There will be loads of extras, T-shirts for sale, Coffee cups and other items.....Not to mention a fun time had by all.......With our tribute to Rustlers Rhapsody Movie there will be a lot of Good Guys and Gooder Good Guys....So see ya there

Curly

Archived