SASS Wire Forum

Fun Day at Doodle Hill Regulators

What a fun day at Ruskin,the last match until September ,we got to shoot a fun match,eat a really good dinner and I was lucky enuff to win a shotgun(Win 97) in a drawing,so now I cant say I dont ever win anything in drawings.

Thanks Chance & Chancy Lady & Dynamite Dee and all those that help with the match

Wish I coulda been there. Ya know......family thing. I hear it was a good match

Take good care of my shotgun. I know without a question in my mind it would have gone home with me if I woulda been there ;)

Wyatt

Twas a fun day indeed, thanks to the whole gang who puts this match on. :lol:

Cheyenne :rolleyes:

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

Thanks for the kind words. Wouldn't have a match if'n it weren't for all you folks. Hope to see ya'll all in September.

Chance :rolleyes:

Yep, It was a fun match, great door prizes, excellent food and thoughtful stages. Thanks to the Ramsey Gang for all ya'll have done to make Doodle Hill a great match. Already looking forward to September.

Arcadia, now that you have won a '97, when are you gonna learn how to use one?!!!!! ;):lol:

Sun

Yep- Great match as always! Can't beat a free ham dinner either.

Just have to watch out for that crazy rabbit that was shooting back. By the time that Sassafras was up, the rabbit had already hit Viejo between the eyes and the Valrico Kid in the chest. Sassafras was ducking as she shot at the rabbit. At least, that was her excuse for missing him...

Archived