SASS Wire Forum

Do-It-Yourself Gunsmithing SOLD

The Do-It-Yourself Gunsmithing book is in excellent condition and still has the dust cover. Written by Jim Carmichel and covers 372 pages. Some items covered are, Inletting, glass bedding, custom fitting, restocking and altering stocks. Fitting grip caps, forend tips, buttplates and inlays. Styling trigger guards, hinged floorplates and double set triggers plus lapping actions and stock and pistol grip decorating, checkering and basketweaves. Also has a section on tools, soldering & brazing, sharpening & shooting benches.

Also included are 25 True West magazines going back to the 1950's. All in good condition except 2 that have the front cover detached but included==BUY MAGAZINES ONLY FOR $25.00 shipped

First person to post on this site that they want these will be the new owner====$27.00 shipped to you by priority mail

Alright Sir;

Let's do it again! I will do the same thing, if it's alright with you, but I can't go to the Post Office again tomorrow, but I can definately go by Thursday of this week to get the money order. I would like to take the whole package for $27.00 shipped, unless I am missing something?

Sincerely

BullWhacker

Archived