SASS Wire Forum

River Crossing Leather Outfits - Ladies

I'm seriously scaling back my costume closet. I have 3 gorgeous leather outfits by River Crossing.

1. Mahogany Leather/Split Riding Skirt/Bolero Vest SOLD

2. 2 tone/Navy Leather Smooth & Rough with Palomino leather with Vest

3. Dark Burgundy Leather Skirt & Vest SOLD

All in great shape. Pictures available. Skirts will fit 32-39 inch waists & vests up to 42 (maybe a little larger) busts.

Fire sale to make room in limited closet space at $250 each. This is a great chance to get some wonderful outfits for a fraction of the cost.

Please email me for photos.

I'm seriously scaling back my costume closet. I have 3 gorgeous leather outfits by River Crossing.

1. Mahogany Leather/Split Riding Skirt/Bolero Vest

2. 2 tone/Navy Leather Smooth & Rough with Palomino leather with Vest

3. Dark Burgundy Leather Skirt & Vest

All in great shape. Pictures available. Skirts will fit 32-39 inch waists & vests up to 42 (maybe a little larger) busts.

Fire sale to make room in limited closet space at $250 each. This is a great chance to get some wonderful outfits for a fraction of the cost.

Please email me for photos.

Thanks for sending the photos. I am very interested in purchasing the burgundy outfit...is there a picture of this outfit on the River Crossing website? If not, is it possible to describe this outfit?? ie, Pockets?? Waist size, Approx. length of skirt?

Thank you....Bella Coola

For some reason I did not receive the emails. I'll double check the security level.

Rev

Rev ... send me an email at pw50750@bresnan.net. I'll try to resend. I want to be able to add you to my address book to make sure I get the email correct.

I did send them to you so if you don't get, let me know.

Archived