SASS Wire Forum

I'm insulted

Griff

Allie,

One of the fondest memories of my 1st 2 EOTs was of Small Glassed Fritz and Red Fritz... sittin' around someone's trailer and they broke out the Peach Schnapps... Maybe that was Big Fritz... anyway, after the bottle got passed around a couple of times... my German improved, my Spanish receded into the background... then it's all a big blank. Life has never been the same since. Yeppers, dem boyos know how to have fun!

I thought the Reeperbahn in Hamburg, which is located across the street from a police station. Maybe there was a convention there? :) MT

Munich is much more fun. Used to take the train up from Bad Tolz every weekend. Hofbrau Haus, Deutsches Museum, Bavarian country girls, Oktoberfest.

Back in the day.. :lol:

Hah! Allie ye are misinformed -- there is no way a true German can get too much beer. They start before pre-K and take it to school in their lunch bucket thermoses. After drinking flippies for a year and a half, stateside beer was a waste of money to me.

Had a lot of fun in (then) West Germany. Any GI with a car was rare, so me and my Opel station wagon were very popular. I remember we would all cram in and drive over to whichever kaserne was showing Wild Bunch the movie that night. My gang must have seen it about 19 nights in a row. Cost 25 cents to get in.

Hah! Allie ye are misinformed -- there is no way a true German can get too much beer. ....

Exactly, my German brother-in-law is testimony to that! ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hah! Allie ye are misinformed -- there is no way a true German can get too much beer. They start before pre-K and take it to school in their lunch bucket thermoses. After drinking flippies for a year and a half, stateside beer was a waste of money to me.

Had a lot of fun in (then) West Germany. Any GI with a car was rare, so me and my Opel station wagon were very popular. I remember we would all cram in and drive over to whichever kaserne was showing Wild Bunch the movie that night. My gang must have seen it about 19 nights in a row. Cost 25 cents to get in.

Hah Lone Dog!

Did I say they were for the Germans? No!

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hah Lone Dog!

Did I say they were for the Germans? No!

Regards,

Allie Mo

Well Ms. Mo - if'n ya want to be technical...you didn't say they were NOT Germans :P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived