SASS Wire Forum

I'm insulted

Griff

I just posted a what I consider thoughtful and moderate post on a topic, apparently moments before you deleted the entire thread. I would like the courtesy of having at least my post returned to me.

I've got a insult that's worse then that.

Cowpoke was given the opportunity to shoot a REAL Colt. Problem was he didn't have any 45 ammunition for it. So I give him some of mine.

When he was done trying out that REAL COlt he gave me back the unused ammo.

"You cast you're own bullets", he stated.

"Yep", says I all pround and all.

"They're kind of ugly", he said.

And you'rn concerned about a post that got pulled? ;)

Gol-durn-it MATTHEW, don't you know it's hard to maintain my righteous indignation after you made me laugh like that! This is The WIRE, you're supposed to keep me stirred up!

Hi Griff,

If you are talking about the Shoot Clothing Zealots..., I think the premise of the thread was rude and it should have been pulled long ago.

Are you sure your post was "the last straw." Or, maybe the mods finally had time to look at it? :unsure:

Regards,

Allie Mo

Guest Joe West, SASS#1532 L Regulator

Griff,

I doubt yours was the last straw, Although, I thought it was thoughtful as well it was probably mine.

Joe

Well...a couple of threads needed to be put out of their misery. I reckon that was one.;)

After awhile some threads get caught in a mobius loop of sorts and don't serve much purpose other than get folks aggravated.

PS I am sorry I didn't see your post.

Es no problema, Senorita, compruebe sus mensajes privados.

Well...a couple of threads needed to be put out of their misery. I reckon that was one.;)

After awhile some threads get caught in a mobius loop of sorts and don't serve much purpose other than get folks aggravated.

Ja Leutnant, das es der Angeklagte.

Ah - you must be meaning one of the various threads that was riddled with meaningless gripes :lol:

Happy Easter ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Dang GG,

I am getting tired of this "meaningless gripes" stuff. JMHO! Although, I thought the OP on one thread was rude nonsense, I would not call anyone's complaints or comments meaningless.

I felt so bad for Jen for being vilified for stating an opinion. Most of us (should) agree that more accurate, detailed costumes are a pleasure to behold and don't pay much attention those who go for the minimum. I have never heard a costume Nazi speak. I have heard tales. I do not feel that Jen is one. She stated what she felt people should do, not what she wanted to require them to do.

Was this another MG? :rolleyes:

Regards,

Allie Mo

Es no problema, Senorita, compruebe sus mensajes privados.

Ja Leutnant, das es der Angeklagte.

Ich bin ihrer Huckleberry. ;)

Dang GG,

I am getting tired of this "meaningless gripes" stuff. JMHO! Although, I thought the OP on one thread was rude nonsense, I would not call anyone's complaints or comments meaningless.

I felt so bad for Jen for being vilified for stating an opinion. Most of us (should) agree that more accurate, detailed costumes are a pleasure to behold and don't pay much attention those who go for the minimum. I have never heard a costume Nazi speak. I have heard tales. I do not feel that Jen is one. She stated what she felt people should do, not what she wanted to require them to do.

Regards,

Allie Mo

My dear Ms. Mo, no, your posts are never meaningless gripes (they usually help guide me back to reality :D ) ~ but, when some other folks responses get a little on the personal attack mode and rude - those posts, to me at least, are meaningless...I didn't see see Aunt Jen's thread overall as being such, but a few responses got a bit outta hand.

I feel that keeping with the guidlines for our sport when costuming is always a good thing :D

Dang GG,

Regards,

Allie Mo

Clothing Nazi????? Ist dis nicht ein Schicklegruber? Ya, das ist ein Schicklegruber!!

LL

I've got a insult that's worse then that.

Cowpoke was given the opportunity to shoot a REAL Colt. Problem was he didn't have any 45 ammunition for it. So I give him some of mine.

When he was done trying out that REAL COlt he gave me back the unused ammo.

"You cast you're own bullets", he stated.

"Yep", says I all pround and all.

"They're kind of ugly", he said.

And you'rn concerned about a post that got pulled? ;)

Didya tell him "YEP, JES LIKE YEW!" :lol:

No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.

now who is gonna believe that?

Mobious??????.........man now I gotta hit the dictionary............THANKS BOB!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Mobious??????.........man now I gotta hit the dictionary............THANKS BOB!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sounds like UB is listening to Bill O'Reilly's 'word of the day' segment :P

Sounds like UB is listening to Bill O'Reilly's 'word of the day' segment :P

Never happen.

It appears that some of our members pulled some of their tours of duty in Germany. Or maybe they were friends with John Banner who was SGT. Shultz for many years.

"ihrer" or did you mean "dein"? Plural or singular? :) :) MT

Dein of course. :lol:

Perhaps my Hochdeutsch is not to hoch anymore. ;)

Fritz! Twei bieren. Ein helles und ein dunkles, bitte.

ACHTENSUN! Der cowboys und cowgirls ist bin mit der German gespeaken und das ist nicht gut! Das Englishgespeakeners ist not bin readin der wordenspellin und nicht bin gettin der meanin. (Iffen du bin haffen ein meanin.)

ACHTENSUN! Der cowboys und cowgirls ist bin mit der German gespeaken und das ist nicht gut! Das Englishgespeakeners ist not bin readin der wordenspellin und nicht bin gettin der meanin. (Iffen du bin haffen ein meanin.)

Ja. Vin der cowboyns ist ben gesprechen der German den nuttin gut can be verkommen. :lol:

Hi Folks,

After having the pleasure of meeting several of our German pards at the Western Regional, I'd love to go to Germany and would go out of my way (if I could) to shoot another match with them. Those folks know how to have fun. I was going to show you photos from Chimney Rock 2009; but reconsidered. ;)

Liebe meine deutschen Freunde!

Regards,

Allie Mo

Archived