SASS Wire Forum

Painted Steel Easter Egg Targets Video

Happy Easter y'all,

Easter Mayhem

By Jed I. Knight

General Grievous has hatched an evil plot to ruin the town of Lithia Springs’ Easter Day Celebration. Grievous has replaced the friendly Easter-Bunny-Mascot with a rabid and wild rabbit and he’s swapped all the delicious chocolate Easter Eggs with nasty ol’ rotten eggs!

As the towns Marshall, when you hear tale of The General’s dastardly plan you move quickly to stop it!

GUNS and AMMO:

Shotgun: held “Cowboy Port” with a minimum of 2 rounds on the shooter!

Rifle: Loaded with 10 rounds, staged on table

Pistol(s): Loaded with 5 rounds each, holstered

START:

At table, left of stage. When ready tell General Grievous, “You’ll never get away with this…”

AT THE SIGNAL:

Shoot the Cowboy to release the Rabid Easter Bunny then shoot the Rolling Rabid Easter Bunny before he falls over! Exchange Shotgun for Rifle, shoot the rifle Easter Egg targets twice each, NO double-taps. Move to the right of stage and shoot the pistol Easter Egg targets twice each, NO double-taps.

IF the shooter has any misses they can be made up by running back to the table and shooting the Stationary Easter Bunny 1 time for each miss.

[End of Stage]

Lots of Suspense!

Will Jed I.Knight open that freakin' shotgun in time???

BTW: Got a source for that running rabbit shotgun target? Too kewl!

Lots of Suspense!

Will Jed I.Knight open that freakin' shotgun in time???

BTW: Got a source for that running rabbit shotgun target? Too kewl!

The Jefferson State Regulators outta Ashland, Oregon are lucky (okay, okay, some will disagree with that) enough to have Just Bill as a member of their club. He creates, designs and makes a lot of their targets... the running rabbit was one of his designs I believe. He is also the mad scientist behind our Wild, Wild West matches (you may have read about them in the Cowboy Chronicle).

Archived