SASS Wire Forum

More Scratches on Them

Curley Cole, SASS #56849

My Scratched up Taylor

Well, Old Top calls my engraved Taylors them "scratched up pistolas". So,

We had a match at Silver Queen Mine Regulators up in the canyon last weekend. (if ya didn't go ya should have...it is a fun little match..)

Anyways I set up my photo stuff right next to Kelly Lasster...(fine engraving) He came up and set up as a vendor. Well, one thing led to another and my Taylors have this nice little blank spot on the back straps (and it is pretty little, so it is a challenge what to put there..) So, I had Kelly engrave my name there...

So, if yer interested in some engravin you ought to check him out. He is located in the Temecula area. He has very fair prices, does great work....and his turn around is really quick. (from Sat to Fri for me..)

enjoy

curley

AM

I don't know for sure, he was pretty unclear about where he was going to be...I asked about the Ambush and he wasn't even sure about that one...

sorry I am not more helpful

curley

Looks great Curley!! Good thing your name isn't any longer.. :lol:

Sorry I missed Glory Hole this year, sounds like you set up the old photo set again. Hope you did this on yer own and not under Kidd's duress.. :D

Looks great Curley!! Good thing your name isn't any longer.. :lol:

Sorry I missed Glory Hole this year, sounds like you set up the old photo set again. Hope you did this on yer own and not under Kidd's duress.. :D

Howdy Scratch,

Ya, me and Kelly was a bit concerned about the small space, but he made excellent use of it.

We sorta did pix. GramaPhyllis had bad tooth, kept ice packs on it all day Sat. She got the posse shots done and some casuals, then I shot some casuals and got a second posse pix to include the Mavricks...didn't charge anyone anything...my arthritis was painin me, so it was a fun but packed weekend

and ya we missed ya... hope to see ya again..

curley

Archived