SASS Wire Forum

>>> SOLD <<<SASS Pants FOR SALE

Cat Brules

>>>>> SOLD <<<<<

FOR SALE

SASS Black Canvas Pants

These pants were previously spoken for by another cowboy, but the additional cost of shipping internationally, out of the United States, was prohibitive.

See photo of all these pants in my photobucket album. Please note that the items in the other photos are sold.

Click on this URL:

http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/xx247/photosass/001_SASS_Classifieds/Cats%20SASS%20Clothes/

================================

The pants are CAS shooter’s pants and are of period “cowboy” design. They do not fit me any longer.

Black canvas pants. Size 36x36 These have a natural, washed-out look and are super heavy duty pants. Two front, one rear pocket, suspender buttons and with adjusting belt in back. They have a pointed rise in the back and are exceptionally well-made. They are, I think, very authentic in design. $25.00 + $10.00 shipping via USPS Flat Rate box

First one who claims the pants here on the Wire Classifieds, gets them. PM me with your particulars and I’ll reply with my address and such, then I will ship immediately upon receipt of payment.

Pay by cash, money order or bank check.

Thanks,

Cat Brules

Masked Rider,

I got your PM and replied with my address. Will get the Black Canvas Pants out to you upon receipt of your check.

Shamus,

I replied to your PM.....please check your INbox.

Cat Brules

Archived