SASS Wire Forum

WTB Remington Bolt Action 22 RF

Looking for an older Remington bolt action repeater.....First 22 for a young shooter.....Thanks for looking................... :FlagAm:

Deleted (Sold)

I've got a Marlin model 25 in very good condition. The wood is like new, and the blueing is very good. It has scope mounts and well as stock sight. I think this has less than 50 rounds shot. I bought it at a DU banquet several years ago, and it's been sitting in the safe. I'll take $200 shipped. I can take a pic if I have a e-mail address to attach it to.

Doc

I've got a Remington "Sportmaster" tube fed bolt action I could let go. It has a very pretty piece of oil finished wood, but the rifle has never had bluing, rather a natural brown. Rifling is crisp, action is positive, has never had a scope or other sights mounted. Only the factory open sights. It's been in the family for quite a while, but there is no one left to pass it to or use it. I am asking for $200.00 shipped. Should this interest you, I can see if I can get the digital to co-operate and send a few snaps.

Contact me thru my e-mail textac@sbcglobal.net

Al

Was hoping to find one for around 150.00.....Maybe that's not realistic ??? :huh:

Was hoping to find one for around 150.00.....Maybe that's not realistic ??? :huh:

WildCat

If you were able to do a FTF pick up (I know you can't) my price would be less, but you have to consider the cost of FFL, shipping and Ins into the equation. Perhaps you need to look for something in a non Remington, and hopefully local to you. Hope the new shooter finds a "goodie", we need all the young'ns in the shooting sports we can get. Good luck in the hunt.

Al

WildCat

If you were able to do a FTF pick up (I know you can't) my price would be less, but you have to consider the cost of FFL, shipping and Ins into the equation. Perhaps you need to look for something in a non Remington, and hopefully local to you. Hope the new shooter finds a "goodie", we need all the young'ns in the shooting sports we can get. Good luck in the hunt.

Al

My receiving FFL charges nothing to receive....Don't know if this makes a difference.................. :huh: Thanks...

My receiving FFL charges nothing to receive....Don't know if this makes a difference.................. :huh: Thanks...

Mine charges to send out tho.

Archived