SASS Wire Forum

trade non sass for sass

Looking to trade my non sass extra's for sass gun

Went to one match with my father, my wife and mother came with now I need to outfit everbody

I have one set of 45's already. Actually three 45's..... and a 32

What I need is revolvers and rifles. I have two shotguns already so we will just share those for now. Looking for 38/357 cal just because of cost I prefer big bore but with four shooting cost is a big factor.

What I have

Ss Taurus 38 snubbie shot maybe 500 times my backup backup carry gun very accurate. Able to shoot car door size targets at 150 yards very consistantly with almost any store bought cheap ammo. Its pretty cool to do shoot wait a second and hear the plunk as it hits. Mileage will vary depending on who is pulling the trigger though won plenty of bets doing this $275 + shipping

Kahr cw9 two tone stainless extra mag bianchi hard holster three hundred rounds through it was my wife's carry gun but since she's very tiny its a little big for her so she went to a little beretta vest gun. Now it just stays in the glove box. Never had a jam yet with hp jhp fmj or ball .....trade pending

Mossberg 500 20 with slug and bird barrel. Was my deer/ brush gun so a few nicks and scratches has taken three deer nice accurate gun loves rem slugs. Now I use a 45 blackhawk instead. traded to peso bill

Would rather trade then sell but I know ya gotta put a price

Not too computer savy but if you are interested in pics I can email them to you

Sass #91557

Evil dogooder

Interested in the Khar. Plz send pics to, yakimastubbs@aol.com Where are you located?

Yak

Pics sent

Sorry I'm a newbie haven't figured out how to fill in my profile yet. I'm from minnesota

Evil

Shotgun traded to peso bill. Thanks pard

still need a rifle preferably 38 but i guess a 45 would do I can kick in some cash if you need mote for hour rifle.

They don't have to be pretty, or even fast, just go bang every time ya pull the trigger. Besides i like guns with history. Just don't know enough about cowboy guns , or have the spare time to be fixing them.

Archived