SASS Wire Forum

Bear Creek Bullets

Driften

I have been shooting Bear Creek Bullets for a while and they are accepted at the indoor range I like to go to. They have always worked well for me. My problem now is they are hard to find. I have some hard cast lead and Laser Cast to use at matches and outdoor ranges so I am ok for the moment.

Does anybody know of a good source for the Bear Creek Black Bullets? Google searches have not been much help.

I have been shooting Bear Creek Bullets for a while and they are accepted at the indoor range I like to go to. They have always worked well for me. My problem now is they are hard to find. I have some hard cast lead and Laser Cast to use at matches and outdoor ranges so I am ok for the moment.

Does anybody know of a good source for the Bear Creek Black Bullets? Google searches have not been much help.

I did a quick search and found this.

http://www.cliffsgunsmithing.com/Catalog_Bear_Creek.htm

Here's the person I was looking for in the first place.

http://ocautosites.com/AllardAdvAuto/BearCreekBullets.html

Best place I know to get them is direct...He will ship you just have to keep tring there phone they are not always in the shop

Bear Creek Supply

19406 Yosemite Boulevard

Waterford, CA 95386-9737

(209) 874-4322

Archived