SASS Wire Forum

FS:Ruger Vaqueros. Full Race action by Jimmy Spurs SOLD

Have a pair of Ruger Vaqueros (large frame) 5.5" Stanless .357 mag. These guns have a full race action job by Jimmy Spurs of Cowboy Gunworks. widened rear sights and diamond cut front sights. Deep cut checkering on hammer spur,set back triggers,hammer stops,the works. Gripframes have been round butted and the grips are nicely figured african rosewood, they were special edition grips from Ruger. The grips were also reprofiled to be a tad thinner than stock and feel good and point really well. Cylinder frame and barrel have been bead blasted and all other parts are still in the hight gloss. There is a star burt engraved by Jim Downing on one chamber of each gun. Guns are used and have match wear but ready for you to rock and roll with them, you won't wear them out. These are the guns I used when I won the Overall National Championship at Winter Range in 2010. They served me well and are dead realiable. They are sprung to use Federal primers exclusively but have used Winchester and Wolf with no failures to fire. Price is $1290 firm shipped from my FFL to yours.Not interested in any trades. I will only accept payment via cashiers check and guns will ship when check clears. These are available to SASS members only. I will not sell to "guests". First "I'll take em" posted here gets them. See pics here Ruger Vaqueros. Thanks for looking. SOLD PF

Hey Duece, What are the hammers on these revolvers? Old Vaqueros, new Vaqueros ?? They look higher than the old.

Oklahoma Dee

Hey Duece, What are the hammers on these revolvers? Old Vaqueros, new Vaqueros ?? They look higher than the old.

Oklahoma Dee

They are the standard old model hammer that came on them.

If I didn't already have a set Jimmys pistols, I would buy these.

BTT for a awesome set of guns!

BTT for a fantastic pair of revolvers and a good guy. ;)

CC :)

Guest rooster ron wayne

btt this set of guns are sweet. They helped deuce win the 2010 champion ship !!!!!

And they can now belong to you!!!!!!

Maybe you can be the next champ ??????

Have a pair of Ruger Vaqueros (large frame) 5.5" Stanless .357 mag. These guns have a full race action job by Jimmy Spurs of Cowboy Gunworks. widened rear sights and diamond cut front sights. Deep cut checkering on hammer spur,set back triggers,hammer stops,the works. Gripframes have been round butted and the grips are nicely figured african rosewood, they were special edition grips from Ruger. The grips were also reprofiled to be a tad thinner than stock and feel good and point really well. Cylinder frame and barrel have been bead blasted and all other parts are still in the hight gloss. There is a star burt engraved by Jim Downing on one chamber of each gun. Guns are used and have match wear but ready for you to rock and roll with them, you won't wear them out. These are the guns I used when I won the Overall National Championship at Winter Range in 2010. They served me well and are dead realiable. They are sprung to use Federal primers exclusively but have used Winchester and Wolf with no failures to fire. Price is $1290 firm shipped from my FFL to yours. I will only accept payment via cashiers check and guns will ship when check clears. These are available to SASS members only. I will not sell to "guests". First "I'll take em" posted here gets them. See pics here Ruger Vaqueros.

I have a Pedersoli 1874 Sharps 45/70 with a vernier rear site and a globe front site with inserts. It is like new in every way. If you would be interested in swaping your Rugers for this rifle, I can send you pictures. Slowpoke Joe

I have a Pedersoli 1874 Sharps 45/70 with a vernier rear site and a globe front site with inserts. It is like new in every way. If you would be interested in swaping your Rugers for this rifle, I can send you pictures. Slowpoke Joe

I appreciate the offer but I am in the middle of buying a house right now so I need the cash. thanks

Wish the guns were smaller or my hands were bigger.Really nice guns Deuce.

BTT

Deuce, do these guns have the transfer bar or not, i have 2 of jimmy spurs bisleys and love them, mine have the transfer bar removed, i like that...i am very interested...they look great...and how do they shoot point of aim....a little high or low or on the money...tks... roadrunner

Have a pair of Ruger Vaqueros (large frame) 5.5" Stanless .357 mag. These guns have a full race action job by Jimmy Spurs of Cowboy Gunworks. widened rear sights and diamond cut front sights. Deep cut checkering on hammer spur,set back triggers,hammer stops,the works. Gripframes have been round butted and the grips are nicely figured african rosewood, they were special edition grips from Ruger. The grips were also reprofiled to be a tad thinner than stock and feel good and point really well. Cylinder frame and barrel have been bead blasted and all other parts are still in the hight gloss. There is a star burt engraved by Jim Downing on one chamber of each gun. Guns are used and have match wear but ready for you to rock and roll with them, you won't wear them out. These are the guns I used when I won the Overall National Championship at Winter Range in 2010. They served me well and are dead realiable. They are sprung to use Federal primers exclusively but have used Winchester and Wolf with no failures to fire. Price is $1290 firm shipped from my FFL to yours.Not interested in any trades. I will only accept payment via cashiers check and guns will ship when check clears. These are available to SASS members only. I will not sell to "guests". First "I'll take em" posted here gets them. See pics here Ruger Vaqueros. Thanks for looking. SOLD PF

Oh Man I want these BAAAAAD!!! They are awesome!!!!

Sorry Guys, the check is on its way. After shooting my friends Jimmy Spurs worked guns, i wanted a pair. We all have the need for speed!!!!!!!!!

Red Rider Rudy The wanta-be Gamer

Sorry Guys, the check is on its way. After shooting my friends Jimmy Spurs worked guns, i wanted a pair. We all have the need for speed!!!!!!!!!

Red Rider Rudy The wanta-be Gamer

I completely understand We have a few sets of them and to be 100% honest with you I wanted them because they belonged to deuce and I could say I have the pistiols he won winter range with haha.....

I completely understand We have a few sets of them and to be 100% honest with you I wanted them because they belonged to deuce and I could say I have the pistiols he won winter range with haha.....

just wait bud, in a couple of years you will own a pair of pistols that won Winter Range.

just wait bud, in a couple of years you will own a pair of pistols that won Winter Range.

well I hope your right about that!!! Oh and just an FYI I watch you on youtube every day...

Archived