SASS Wire Forum

Short Stroke Kit (SOLD to SLOWAZ ) Thanks

I have a VERY lightly used Pioneer Gun Works Super Short Stroke kit F/S. I put this in my '73, shot one match with it, decided I liked Marlins better, sold the '73 to a NCOWS shooter that wanted it back to original. Now have the kit to sell.

This is the latest welded pin version, worked very well in my rifle. Offering it for $150.00 delivered, w/instruction sheet. These are $160.00 plus shipping from Pioneer. Not a big drop, I realize, but it is nearly new, and shipped free.

Al

If you had a 73 with 20" barrel to go with it. I would sure like to look at it. Sorry to bother you post.BTT

I have a VERY lightly used Pioneer Gun Works Super Short Stroke kit F/S. I put this in my '73, shot one match with it, decided I liked Marlins better, sold the '73 to a NCOWS shooter that wanted it back to original. Now have the kit to sell.

This is the latest welded pin version, worked very well in my rifle. Offering it for $150.00 delivered, w/instruction sheet. These are $160.00 plus shipping from Pioneer. Not a big drop, I realize, but it is nearly new, and shipped free.

Al

BTT

Archived