SASS Wire Forum

Doc Noper made me a new Shotgun Belt

Yes, Doc Noper's work is good stuff indeed...here is the SG belt he made for me....It's a keeper :D

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/pagnew/GunnerGatlinshotgunbeltbyDocNoper.jpg

Santa Fe River Stan - get some pics of it ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Yes, Doc Noper's work is good stuff indeed...here is the SG belt he made for me....It's a keeper :D

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/pagnew/GunnerGatlinshotgunbeltbyDocNoper.jpg

Santa Fe River Stan - get some pics of it ;)

Hey Gunner, do those shells ride that high on the belt or are they just pulled up for the pic?

Hey Gunner, do those shells ride that high on the belt or are they just pulled up for the pic?

They do ride high, but they are sturdy enough....I'll have to check later on that - don't remember when I took the photo.

The 45 Colt cases are higher because they are spent casings (de-primed) and I tried to 'simulate' a live round. Come to think of it they could pass for 454 Casull's in the photo :lol:

You gettin cramps from pattin yerself on the back there Deuce?

Or is you jis gittin cramps from yer normal cycle?

Never seed sech a big blubberer........

You gettin cramps from pattin yerself on the back there Deuce?

Or is you jis gittin cramps from yer normal cycle?

Never seed sech a big blubberer........

Actually my end was meant as a joke. This thread is about a great product from a great guy. why don't you leave it at that.

What are you GG? His sidekick?

I can show ya how to write a macro, so when you respond it says, "Yeah" all the time.

....;) just a friend

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Everyone needs to get over to his Facebook page and "like" it. He only has 12 people who like it.

How can I say I like it? Without even seein' the pics first? It don't make no sense.

I'll just take Deuce's word for it... that's good enuff for me. 'Sides... keeps me from havin' to join-up on some sorry-a$$ website that would take some lowlife like me as a member.

(Hell... if I ever found 12 people who liked me... that only means that I'm real drunk... and buyin' rounds at the bar.)

ts

I bought one a year ago, bought it on site, love it. Only time I loose shells out of it is when i pick brass....

great product! great guy!

cheyenne

Heee Haaa .. I have one too.. :D Doc also built my Cross Draw rig.. :lol: The shotgun belt not only looks good it funtions .. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa .. I have one too.. :D Doc also built my Cross Draw rig.. :lol: The shotgun belt not only looks good it funtions .. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

I am trying to catch ya Crazy Mingo pard, but your still too good... :D

Let's see - I have my Doc Noper SG belt, and have a new pistol rig by him on order (that's right! I be gettin' a 5 1/2" SS Vaquero to replace that 7 1/2" one).

Now I just need to work on my dexterious move-in-a-motions :lol:

See ya in Indiany pard...

Even though I was pickin on Deuce earlier, I have ta add a couple of attaboys for Doc Noper.

A couple of years back, he built a Wild Bunch rig for me. I've seen a few since then....they look like they copied Doc stitch for stitch. I still get compliments on that rig.

I called Doc a few days ago and asked if he could make a shotgun box holder for me since I was starting to shoot skeet again. I didn't give him any specific instructions...just said build me one. It arrived today. Perfect! And priced reasonably.

Doc is a superior leather maker. And a fine guy to boot.

Even though I was pickin on Deuce earlier, I have ta add a couple of attaboys for Doc Noper.

A couple of years back, he built a Wild Bunch rig for me. I've seen a few since then....they look like they copied Doc stitch for stitch. I still get compliments on that rig.

I called Doc a few days ago and asked if he could make a shotgun box holder for me since I was starting to shoot skeet again. I didn't give him any specific instructions...just said build me one. It arrived today. Perfect! And priced reasonably.

Doc is a superior leather maker. And a fine guy to boot.

Very cool indeed - my new rig should be just about ready ~ will share pics when in hand....

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life
Doc Noper made me a new Shotgun Belt WOW!!!!

Wished Doc Noper would make my woman a new shotgun belt...

As a shotgun belt... she wouldn't talk as much... and I'd have more use for her...

t(relax folks... just joshin')s

Archived