SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a pair of spurs

I'm looking for a youth pair of spurs (if they make such a thing) for my grandson. I'm planning on starting him shooting this summer. He's got a pair of boots and he told me he wants spurs for them. Can anyone help?

Two-Bit Charlie - Proud Grand Dad

Are you lookin' fer antique or new spurs? Got an antique set of youth spurs made about 1890 with jingle bobs, if'n yer interested. They are 100% original and nickel plated, made by Buermann. The heel opening is 2-1/4".

Roy

Can you give me a heel WIDTH?

Mite have a ladies size mite work fer you-

:FlagAm: Hey my friend, I have always held you in the upmost regard. However, a TEXICAN admitting he has lady's spurs, OMG, what are we as a whole becoming. The next thing is you will be selling here will be bloomers, corsets and God knows what else aimed towards the feminine side. Based on our prior dealings and conversations here on the wire, I had a preconceived notion of the type of man you are. Hmmn, might be Chas B. was mistaken, Kemosabe. Yes, I did go to college and yes, I cannot spell.

Take care my friend, we both aren't getting any younger. Remember, it is always better to be seen than viewed.

As always, the personable,

Chas B. Wolfson

:FlagAm: Disclaimer: No negative or insulting implication directed towards the female persuasion that participates in and enjoys this sport and hobby. Hell, even I had a mother and contrary to published articles and wide spread rumor, she was of the human species that is known to inhabit this planet. And to add to my defense, I have been married to the same woman, a redhead for almost thirty four years. Wait a minute, maybe I am not from this planet after all. Thirty four years and a redhead to boot, some deep thought might be in order.

Do hope Annie doesn't read this.

Chas B.

Grandson Black Spur has a set with spur straps that he will part with for $25.00 shipped.

Can furnish you with a picture but not until we get home from shooting tomorrow.

Jonny T. and Black Spur

Are you lookin' fer antique or new spurs? Got an antique set of youth spurs made about 1890 with jingle bobs, if'n yer interested. They are 100% original and nickel plated, made by Buermann. The heel opening is 2-1/4".

Roy

Roy, I'm looking for more modern, affordable! I wouldn't want something that nice for his first pair. Don't know how long till he would out grow them. Thanks for the reply.

Two-Bit Charlie

Try e-bay, they have quit a few spurs and straps.

Dodge N Delaw

I got spurs w/ bob's and straps for $15 shipped for my 6 years old son last year from ebay. Give it a chance

Archived