SASS Wire Forum

1875 Remington 44/40 TRADED!

Pards

Time has come to thin the herd after all these years. I have an EMF 1875 Remignton 44/40 shot less than 300 times, always used as a back up gun. Shoots very well. Blued 7 inch barrel, CCH frame. Comes with a box of 200 grain soft points/ some brass when I find it and several 44/40 BP loads. Will take trades, but I'm picky.....Must go through an FFL, but will do a face to face in Kentucky. I travel a little so we can meet.

Price $385.00 shipped, but the ammo will be shipped to you seperately. I know the price may seem high, but with shipping, ammo and brass (if I find it?? plus a good trade may knock the price down??)

Trade items I'm interested in:

Ruger LCR

S&W 442

S&W 642

S&W 638

GLOCK (and caliber nuff said!!)

SA Ruger w/7.5 barrel 41 mag or 44 mag

DA with a long barrel 6 inch or better.

Or anything else you would consider a good trade item.

No long guns unless they are single shot (H&R/NEF, or something that will spark my interest??)

Oh and a cheap AR-15..and we can work on the rest of the trade!!!!! (wishful thinking!!)

http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii456/carbinecasey/Picture101-1.jpg

http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii456/carbinecasey/Picture102-1.jpg

I'm interested, but the only guns I have that are on your list are a 6 1/2" .41 mag Blackhawk, an H&R Handi Rifle .45-70, and a 16" A2 Bushmaster made during the ban.

Dang, you keep editing! OK, a 2nd gen Glock 17, 3rd gen 26, and 3rd gen 30.

I've got three of these already with the post front sight, but with four, I could shoot a Josie Wales match with four identical pistols... :)

• 3 weeks later...

I would think the G26 is with your FFL holder by now - as of last night, nothing has arrived on this end yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived