SASS Wire Forum

how to have sold rifle returned?

Trigger Mike

I sold a rifle on the internet and the byer says he is not happy. What is the best way to make sure he gets his money back and I get the rifle back? He has not said that is what he will do yet, but I want to be ready.

You do it like you sold it, have rifle shipped back at his expense and when it arrives you send a refund.

KK

When I sell stuff on the internet, I always specify in the listing that any items returned for a refund must be returned in the condition in which they were received from the seller.

When I sell stuff on the internet, I always specify in the listing that any items returned for a refund must be returned in the condition in which they were received from the seller.

That doesn't mean they DIDN'T mess with the insides, you gotta look........BTDT!

LG

good point about it not being messed with as he had already altered the blueing before noticing there was a problem, then after posting pics he discovered it was not broken afterall so he kept it. I may be more specific when I sell in the future.

good point about it not being messed with as he had already altered the blueing before noticing there was a problem, then after posting pics he discovered it was not broken afterall so he kept it. I may be more specific when I sell in the future.

Once the buyer alters the gun it is his to keep regardless of his gripe.

Archived