SASS Wire Forum

Where's T-Bone Dooley

Nuttin' Graceful

Well T-Bone has come up missing and I am looking for some good spotters out there that may have sighted him. He came by here earlier this evening saying that he was looking for something new to do 'cause this retirement thing was making him stir crazy. He's kinda been this way ever since we got back from the mounted shooting match last weekend in Tunica. He had talked to his horse so much that Hank now has begin to ignore him like the rest of us.

When he was by here earlier he had his 45 pistols with him and a pocket full of mounted shooting BP blanks. He said he was going over to Afganistan to deter aggression on the frontier of freedom.

If you spot him anywhere check in and let us know. I get quite concerned when he doesn't come by and steal all the Hershey Bars out of my cabinets.

oh oh oh , I seed em .

There we was standing by the produce isle. I saw da bysicle furst din da dam horse. I said don't look Ethyl and then jumping out of the from behind the broccly and cabbudge stand was necckid feeler with agun in one hand and a snickers bar in the other.

It was to late we was dun been streaked.

He ran off holin sumptin bout a big check frum Tunica and gettin his horse to swum a river to a placed named Sparta guess he was going to battle the 300.

submitted by

MOSES RASTUS MCDOOGLE

Hey Nuttin',

Jes' walk over ta' the barn and que up some Garth Brooks or :FlagAm: Proud to be an American :FlagAm: 'n' he'll turn up soon enouigh. Turn it up loud 'n' me an Chicasaw Bill'll be on over after while too!! :lol:

You comin' ta' Midwest Classic? I hope I hope!! :unsure:

Hope he turns up soon. It's a lot less fun when he ain't around!!

Mose ol' buddy...........you one sick individual!! :lol::lol::lol:

See y'all next week! :D

been up since early morning; there was a bodacious noise in the ketchen n I ain't sure who is was but out the back door ran a fella in red BVDs n all my hersey kisses is missing

It was not T_BONE he is on rice cakes and grapfruts two meal a day and some times 3 .Now if DOOLEY DOG is with him (he has a sweet tooth )

Joe Boy he might also have a new sweetheart he's tryin to impress and so he's stealin' candy for her.

Has anyone checked the bottom of the Red River? I suspect he and Hank are at the bottom after attempting to cross it while wearing 45 pistols. That's a lot of weight. Of course, considering that they're .45 caliber pistols, they're lighter (because the hole in the barrel is bigger) than .38's, but I know if I was Hank and he tried to get me to tote him and 45 pistols in any caliber, I'd toss him in the river with his pistols before I'd swim it. If Hank wanders back in minus T-Bone...it might mean that Hank has retired him.

Hat off: T-Bone, it was fun while it lasted. Salute!

Ize naut shure but thay may b en Flooreeeda, herd a reeport of a hijaked hershy truck wit a horse in tha back wit a dawg, and sum feller waring red skivvies and eatun rice cakes hedin bak north on 75 playing and sangun "Convoy".

Lak I dun sed, nawt shure et wuz jus a reeport.....

Cheyenne Coolpeppah

There I was, watching Americas Most Wanted, while sipping on some Crown a course, and there flashing on tv was none other than T Bone Dooley, Hank and Dooley Dog! They said they were all wanted for thievin chocolate bars and creating a general disturbance from Texas to Florida and on North in the general direction of Sparta. Said he was a hallerin somethin about dinner at Pistol City cause they had pie!

I jus got down offa da roof and hed a message wateting fer me frum folk en Georcha. Thet hijacked hershey truck hed stopt en a walgreens whar tha drivur in red skivies runt entu tha store and got sum meds fer sunburn, seems whilst he wuzza streakin in FL he dun wint an buurnt a ugh...welll...sensitive privit area, soze he ran entu thit walgreens to git sum releefe, wen he dun came out tha dooley dawg and Hank were ahhhhhhh....involuntarilee gittun rid o sum o those hershye bars en the cab o tha truck,,,then the drivur seen the rice cake truck in the parkin lot nex door, yup yu guest et, thay awl dun wint a make off wit the rice cake truck,,,,,not for T wint back entu walgreens fer sum pepto fer hank and dooley dawg.

Soze, las report hazzum heddun north outa Atlanta heded fer Possum Trot.....hu noze wuttel happun thar.... :lol:

Maybe thaize is gonna stop fer sum "lemondade"... :o

Cheyenne, huze finally gittun a tan sealun tha roof, Coolpeppah B)

Think he has been on the rice-cakes so long. That he had a relapse, and got into someones candy stash.

And is running around, delirious on a major sugar high.

Now not sure if it was him. But a little while ago someone came up with his shirt over there head and hands up.

Repeating something about they was T-Holy-O. And to take them to Texas.

Told who ever it was that they was in Texas. But they kept muttering something about being lost

in Mississippi. And to take them back to Texas.

Then all the sudden they started screaming and ran off as fast as they could while waving the arms up in the air.

Could have been him. But not sure. As again they had there shirt pulled up over there head.

Some friends of mine from Pennsylvania sent me a note today saying that someone had taken over the entire town of Hershey, PA. They said that a fellow in red long johns was swingin from the "kisses" lamp posts hollerin', "I thought they were really chocolate!! He was last seen sneaking in the back door of the Hershey candy factory and the employees were running for the woods.

Better go stock up on Hershy Bars in a hurry cause there is going to be a shortage at the factory.

EVERYONE IN TEXAS BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A BROWN DOG and ONE MAN DRESSED IN RED PJS

BROWN DOG WELL EAT ABOUT ANYTHING

MAN IN PJS HAS BEEN EATING RICE CAKES (MAY BE PACKIN TWO 45S)(may have sweet tooth toooo long with out sugar)

DO NOT SHOOT THEY BOTH ARE VERY FRIENDLEY

CALL ANY MEMBER OF THE DOOLEY GANG AND WE WELL PAY FOR ROOM AND BOARD FOR THE BROWN DOG

Well, I'm a beginning to worry about our pal T-Bone. No really good leads like he's hiding really well. Time to pull out the drag net and search the area. So I'm throwing in my backpacking equipment n bring my best mountain trail boots n decided to start for Sparta on Tuesday stead of Wed. Where would Criminal Minds start the profile. I know he's been sited all over so I'll start up I-55 stopping at every pet store cause dog bones are a must when dooley dog is traveling. Maybe Some of Nutn's Hersey's melted on the hood of my ole dodge will draw him out. Better throw in my mountain bike case I have to go off road. I'll post anything signs I find.

Till then looks like posse 11 has an openning

CALL ANY MEMBER OF THE DOOLEY GANG AND WE WELL PAY FOR ROOM AND BOARD FOR THE BROWN DOG

The Dooley Dog fan club is huge. T-Bone called a couple days back and he sounded as if he was having a great time, so I just figured everything was normal and never thought to ask him where he was. I just tried to call him, but all I could hear was giggling. I couldn't tell if it was him or....I guess it's possible he's been caught.

We must save the dog!

Well, I'm a beginning to worry about our pal T-Bone. No really good leads like he's hiding really well. Time to pull out the drag net and search the area. So I'm throwing in my backpacking equipment n bring my best mountain trail boots n decided to start for Sparta on Tuesday stead of Wed. Where would Criminal Minds start the profile. I know he's been sited all over so I'll start up I-55 stopping at every pet store cause dog bones are a must when dooley dog is traveling. Maybe Some of Nutn's Hersey's melted on the hood of my ole dodge will draw him out. Better throw in my mountain bike case I have to go off road. I'll post anything signs I find.

Till then looks like posse 11 has an openning

Hey Ollie! Leave the bike to home!! Whiskey Creek and Tall Drink can tell you that bikes and Sparta don't mix!! :angry::rolleyes::lol:

Hey Ollie! Leave the bike to home!! Whiskey Creek and Tall Drink can tell you that bikes and Sparta don't mix!! :angry::rolleyes::lol:

Yeah, that was nasty!!!!! :wacko:

Yeah, that was nasty!!!!! :wacko:

I still have a blood stain in the truck from going to load TDW up after that crash. But the lucky son of a gun got bathed by none other than Lilly B. Haven! Guess it wasn't that rough on him. Whiskey on the other hand......

OH T BONE, WHERE ARE YOU?

Well now, Ize bin watchun Facebook, an Ize dun figurt owt how tu run a GPS on people making entries thar.

T-Bones bin mitey busy on FAcebook and Ize bin followin him wit thit GPS. He made a vizut to FL thin wit a Hershey truck heded north, en Georgha he found a Ricecake truck and loaded haf the hershey on et, thin wit hank and dooley dawg in tow heded fer Possum Trot whar he pickt up several barrels of "lemonade". he thin heded fer Hershy PA not knowin thit Hershey production hed bin movt tu meheeco. thorougly depressed he contractit my brother to haul the ricecakes, hershy bars, lemonade, hizzef, hank an Dooley dawg tu tha ST Louis airport. Jus aftur my brother offloded thim and their goodies thar thit tornado hit, et liftit the whole package intu the atmosphere and at this time ar about tu come down near Sparta...an frum wut i've lernt an older (80ish) woman frum vegas izza waten frum thim tu land thar.... :blush:

Mose, has he arove yit?

cheyenne, with Facebook GPS News, Coolpeppah :lol:

I gets this call a truck driver south on New Boston finds a brown DOG in the bar ditch seeing the wanted poster for Dooley Dog he calls me wanting to know if there is a reward .I told him h--- yes two plain rice cakes .The truck driver send his Xwife over with a Dog she(the Xwife) eats the rice cakes on the front pourch and says her Xhusban is not going to get one bite.

At this time we do not know if this is Dooley Dog ( looks like him, walkes like him, barkes like him )

PS

I did ask if she saw a MAN in red PJS and she did, he was in the feild next to the bar ditch running.That had to be T-BONE he is the only one I know who runs every AM and wears red PJS

Joe Boy

• 1 month later...

Thanks to ya'll,,,Everyone is looking for me I have seen ,,, missing person adds in papers,,, My picture on milk jugs,,,, purple braclets that say say where is Dooley Dog,,, Rewards for my brown dog [Dooley]. Well here is the scoop... After being served some more papers by the Red River County sheriffs dept. I got my dog and took to travelin' around Texas for the summer... I have stayed in 20 different low rate motels in the last 30 days, some of them did not have running water BUT there was a Chinese restaurant next door..... I went back by the ranch just to check on things, talk with the Gracefulls and mow the grass around the range... Things looked well so I was off again.... You might say I have seen miles and miles of the the Texas highways one rock at a time, and might also say I have walked through the valley, through the woods over the hills and past a few creeks along the way.....I found a master key to Cat equipment and every now and again real late at night when the road crew leaves I get to drive the big Tonka trucks.. I'm living a child hood dream. I will be home for next months shoot at the Bar 3 Ranch and hope to see eveyone then... My roust a bout will be over Sept 1, 2011... I just got word from Ringo Fire ----We are meeting up next week at the old hideout.... We are gonna start up the old Gang and ride for awhile. See ya'll later on some Farm Market road or the Interstate.. Drive safe a friendly..... T-Bone

Archived