SASS Wire Forum

Rugers and Marlins?

Dorado

Dorado,

actually, the joke is on you. These Wire Pards knew you had to be jokin and such and played along. And now, your the one who only took 30 minutes to get all riled up.

Tell your experimental friend how this 'test' really worked out....

This is funny.

Oh yea, just so everyone knows.....WD40 is the best cleaner/lubricant on the market!

..........Widder

Not everyone, I got chastised on his companion "reactive target" post for insinuating that he might just be trolling.

Plus, she can report that such experiments are not easily reversed.

When you "turn on" a feeling, it doesn't just go away when you say, "It was joke" or even "I'm sorry". That is a very important lesson.

A much better "experiment" is to try to see different ways to uplift, educate, or encourage folks.

Hell getting rid of Marlins and Rugers makes as much sense as some of the other suggestions lately, like demanding everyone wear a hat, like requiring folks in wheel chairs to throw a cover over them so they are hidden, etc. Don't want to offend those of the histerical persuasion. :rolleyes:

WELLLLLLLL!!

Now ya done it!!!!!!!!

Ya nine fingered four flushing sheep herder, son of an egg sucking mule.

Goat smelling, conniving, lily livered, dry gulching, bushwhacking, back shooting lop eared galoot.

I’ve heard the wind blow before!!

Your lower than a snake in a wagon wheel rut.

There’s a stage leaving at noon, be on it!!

Ya pumpkin headed, rotten son of a plunderer

I sure do agree with ya!!!!!

So send me that dang Marlin and them there Rugers and I'll get em ta a safe place!!!!!!! :ph34r:

BH :wacko::D:D:D

Wow Hombre Tell me how you really feel... :lol: And Widowmaker Don't dis WD-40 That's some good stuff.

Dorado:

don't forget.....my friends can call me Widder! :)

and you is correct.....that WD40 stuff is some good stuff. I shoot smokeless and don't allow my guns to get toooooo dirty and WD40 often cleans em up right fast and easy.

..........Widder

No BH. I keep them and send all my itialian stuff.

McKenzie-what aint got none-River Drifter

WeLLLLLL

Iffin ya tain't got none, how ya gonna shoot a spaghetti western!!!

MY O MY

BH

Ok, so I like aggravating people. that's not a crime. But in all seriousness, I'm helping a friend of mine with some school work. She was charged with aggravating a group of people for 30 minutes and see what happens, for a psychology or sociology class or something like that. She has the distinct inability to make people mad. Its the strangest thing. But I told her I'd help her out. I have a knack for it, apparently. So, experiment over. Test done. Thank you for your unwitting participation.

You might tell her it wasn't a bright idea to aggravate a bunch of heavily armed, short tempered, old men! :lol:

BSD

Sir, I introduce you to Rube Burrows. Notorious Outlaw Train Robber from my home town. Shown here October 1890 with his beloved 1888 Marlin in 38-40. He loved the Marlin so much that after escaping, instead of running to safety he instead tracked down the man who took it from him because he wanted it back. Well, obviously he never got it back....well not while living.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af312/jwheeler331/Cowboy%20Stuff/rubeburrows150-1.jpg

I shoot Rugers and like them just fine thank you. One good thing about the sport is all of the sports within the sport such as NCOWS

Youze guys over here on the Wahr need to get yourselves on over to the Saloon(ACS) always capitalize Saloon and have a drink and read how Dorado posted how he came over here to antagonize and rile you guys up for a friend in school. It's true.Just sayin'

Big Jake

Is that dead horse still wiggling? I believe it is. I'll just go ahead and kick it agin'.

I will give up my Marlin and my Rugers. HOWEVER, everybody has to agree to ride a horse to the match. :lol:

Boondock (who's only horse was made by HD and has wheels on it)

Archived