SASS Wire Forum

2 EMF Hartfords SOLD

Deadly Diva

Friend is looking to get into SASS and is interested in your pair of .357s. Just wondering if there is any more info you can supply. Are you sure they are 4 1/2 barrels?

Who tuned them?

Hello,

I would like to hear some more information about these guns, please:

>>> Who is the maker of these guns? "Harford" is an EMF name for certain types of the guns they distribute, but who manufactured these guns? EMF has marketed several manufacturer's similar guns, roll-marked with their name and their "Harford" house brand.

>>> what "tuning" was done and by whom? It is important to know whether or not a competent gunsmith did this work or not.

>>> Who filed the sights on these guns front and rear.

>>> Do you have the original one-piece or two-piece grips that came with these guns and are they included?

>>> These guns have the 5 1/2" "Artillery" length barrel, not 4 1/2", I believe. Please confirm.

>>> Are you selling these with a right of refusal on the receiving end?

Thanks,

Cat

Friend is looking to get into SASS and is interested in your pair of .357s. Just wondering if there is any more info you can supply. Are you sure they are 4 1/2 barrels?

Who tuned them?

They are 5 1/2 barrels and completely tuned and ready to go. 3# trigger pull, no creep or overtravel, .140 read sight.

Thanks

Deadly Diva

Hello,

I would like to hear some more information about these guns, please:

>>> Who is the maker of these guns? "Harford" is an EMF name for certain types of the guns they distribute, but who manufactured these guns? EMF has marketed several manufacturer's similar guns, roll-marked with their name and their "Harford" house brand.

>>> what "tuning" was done and by whom? It is important to know whether or not a competent gunsmith did this work or not.

>>> Who filed the sights on these guns front and rear.

>>> Do you have the original one-piece or two-piece grips that came with these guns and are they included?

>>> These guns have the 5 1/2" "Artillery" length barrel, not 4 1/2", I believe. Please confirm.

>>> Are you selling these with a right of refusal on the receiving end?

Thanks,

Cat

You can find the guns in the lastest blue book on page 913. The maker is ASM distributed by EMF.

El Gordo Hombre in Lewiston Idaho tuned this and all our guns.

Maraviov Gunsmithing in Woodland California did the sights.

We can't find the original wood grips, still looking for them.

These are 5 1/2 bbls. No right of refusal guns are as pictured and discribed....it's the cowboy way.

Thanks,

Deadly Diva

Archived