SASS Wire Forum

Holy Smoke Harmon

Anybody know how to get hold of Holy Smoke Harmon. I know he shoots out of Arkansas. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tonic

Anybody know how to get hold of Holy Smoke Harmon. I know he shoots out of Arkansas. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tonic

HI Tonic:

I just spoke with Holy Smoke last week. Try this address as they will know how to reach him. ozarksjim@arkansasleadslingers.com

or call 479-422-8554

Leadville Lefty

Good morning all. I tried calling Ozark Jim with the AR Leadslingers. He didn't know who Holy Smoke Harmon was. So...I'm still looking for him. Someone must know how to get hold of Holy Smoke Harmon.

Tonic

Call or e-mail Brisco.

TK, Did you try Brisco, I really think he or Martha will know. bb

TK, Did you try Brisco, I really think he or Martha will know. bb

I've tried calling the numbers I have for Briscoe, but haven't received an answer.

Holy Smoke Harmon is Pastor Will Harmon of Cavanaugh Free Will Baptist Church in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Church main phone is 479-646-2806 and fax is 479-646-0717. There are roughly fifteen SASS shooters from our church that home range at the Old Fort Gun Club (ofgc.org)in Fort Smith, Arkansas.

I do not check the web regularly but let me know if you need further assistance as "Holy Smoke" is my pastor.

Regards, Pards

Joey Jingles

Archived