SASS Wire Forum

SASS USFA

MMJ#89586

FINALLY!!! I got my gun! After all my gripe'n and cryin, I got my gun. Was it worth the wait? H3ll yeah!!! What an awsome gun, I want to shoot it so bad, but of course we are having rain, sleet, snow, thunder, lighting, and gail froce winds. So I'll have to wait, but it's going to be awsome, Longhunters trigger job is as smooth as glass, and the cold case blue on the gun is so blue it's look like the sky on a nice day. WOW what a gun. :):):)

FINALLY!!! I got my gun! After all my gripe'n and cryin, I got my gun. Was it worth the wait? H3ll yeah!!! What an awsome gun, I want to shoot it so bad, but of course we are having rain, sleet, snow, thunder, lighting, and gail froce winds. So I'll have to wait, but it's going to be awsome, Longhunters trigger job is as smooth as glass, and the cold case blue on the gun is so blue it's look like the sky on a nice day. WOW what a gun. :):):)

Uh, you bought ONE gun ?

Not a pair?

Acually thats a pretty good story. Back in August of last year I was on a mission to buy a Colt SAA. I went to a town that is near me and talked with an older gentleman that owned a gun shop. He showed me his Colt and I really liked it. Then he said wait here and I'll get a different gun for you to look at. He brought out a USFA .45. I was instantly struck by the gun, I kept telling myself no I want the Colt but I could not get the USFA out of my head. Price wise they were close. I told the man I would talk to him later and left the store. Again I was telling myself that you want a Colt, but really I didn't I wanted the USFA. What you have to remember is this was not for SASS at all, I was not a member of SASS; I had thought about it in the past but never thought I would sign up. Later in September I was doing some research on USFA and found that they sold an SASS version. Then I got more interested in SASS, plus the SASS USFA SA started at $875. I then did all the figuring and found that I could get the exact gun I wanted with every option cheaper than the Colt I was looking at with no options. I thought, you know what I think it's time to join SASS. At that time I didn't own one cowboy gun or even a cowboy hat. So the buying began, I ordered the USFA; bought a Ruger Blackhawk and a double barrel shotgun. A couple weeks ago I bought a Marlin rifle and finally my USFA .45 came. Not I have everything I need to do CAS. Including a cowboy hat. ;)

Archived