SASS Wire Forum

Alot of meaningless gripes lately on the Wire

I just want to shoot,and talk about shooting and the guns that Pards shoot. I dont care who's posse I am on or if I shoot first every stage or last every stage.Just let me meet the people I meet on the wire and have fun doing what this is all about.If I have a P coming for this post just tell me what the P is for and add 10 to my score.This game is to much fun to not enjoy all of it even the wire.The few people that I have gotten to meet at the few shoots I have gone too have been a blessing.This game has been the best thing to happen to me outside of my family.I dont agree with all that is said on the wire but I think all has the right to say it as long as it does not hurt someone.Pit Bull

Well said pard...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Welcome to the wire.....................I wazza gonna go into a tirade, but alas.....don't sweat the small stuff, everything is small stuff...

Life is Good, Eternity washed in the blood is better,

Cheyenne Culpepper

Absolute truth - and if your tirade is against me - we can settle it at the shoot in Indy in a few weeks :D

Why, Gunner are we cross? Seems ye be extry peeved with me lately. Sorry to rile ye so much so often.

You can say OMV all ye want. There still ain't no such thing. Neener. Neener.

Nah - all is good - just enjoyin' the drivel from some and the drivel I spout off...

This is all in fun - we are all cowboy action shooters and should be able to 'thick skin' ourselves above all the ruckus..

TAG YOUR IT - well...TAG YOU'RE IT!! :P

Gunner,

You know I like you. :wub:

However, I don't like this type of thread. There are issues that are important to some folks. They have a right to discuss them (and take whatever comes back at them), yeah even Lone Dog, who seems to be the Lone Man Out on one of the threads. :unsure:

Please do not condescend by implying you are above these discussions and the people who participate are "playground kids."

Regards,

Allie Mo :P;)

Allie can i push you on the swing?

GG:

I always thought that commoderie was when your wife makes you mad and before you go to bed, you unscrew the light bulb in the bathroom and put the toilet seat up. :o

I can't believe Ms Allie would still like you after doing something like that to someone. :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

GG:

I always thought that commoderie was when your wife makes you mad and before you go to bed, you unscrew the light bulb in the bathroom and put the toilet seat up. :o

I can't believe Ms Allie would still like you after doing something like that to someone. :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Yeah - she has straightened me out too many times so I am probably on her 'commode' list. She's still a sweetheart though :wub:

Absolute truth - and if your tirade is against me - we can settle it at the shoot in Indy in a few weeks :D

Hey Gunner,

Now cut that out..........Cheyenne is riled enuff withus alredy. We don't want him concentratin. on second thought let him have it. HeeeHee

Blood Washed

Hey Gunner,

Now cut that out..........Cheyenne is riled enuff withus alredy. We don't want him concentratin. on second thought let him have it. HeeeHee

Blood Washed

Well dang amigo! I'm working on my trash talk. I know this thread wasn't any help :lol:

My tirade wud nut ave bin bout this hear thread,,,others whars folk try to splain rules witowt reedin tha books and tryun tu make things say sumthin thet taint thar............ :blink::wacko:

Now...........trash tawkin iz phun, Ize alwaze sed "Ize onliest pick on folk Ize akshully lak". :lol:

Shyanne, wuts gotta go warsh tha salt offa hiz bodee, Coolpeppah

neener neener, now u got thit picshur en yur m :P ind....

Looked at my wanted poster today.Dont have me wanted for bank robbery but has me for stealing horses.

Looked at my wanted poster today.Dont have me wanted for bank robbery but has me for stealing horses.

Come on over to my house.....I got three horses and a mule that you can "steal." :lol: Animals never leave my household, cuz my wife woan lemme sell nune. :blink:

Gunner,

You know I like you. :wub:

However, I don't like this type of thread. There are issues that are important to some folks. They have a right to discuss them (and take whatever comes back at them), yeah even Lone Dog, who seems to be the Lone Man Out on one of the threads. :unsure:

Please do not condescend by implying you are above these discussions and the people who participate are "playground kids."

Regards,

Allie Mo :P;)

Very well put Allie Mo, I agree 100%. This wire is for gripes and questions and opinions and some are more important to some folks than others. This is America right?:FlagAm: That said Gunner you have the right to bit^& about anythin yer heart desires, doesn't mean we hafta agree though. Rye

I think every one just has a bad case of Cabin Fever. Y'all need to get out and "SHOOT" Shot my first big match last week at Land Run. Was to busy having fun to look for things to grip about, i thought we are here to have fun? If you don't know how to have FUN? Y'all need to look at the Smile A SASS Video that the Florida Folks have posted, now they know how to have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::DB)

Very well put Allie Mo, I agree 100%. This wire is for gripes and questions and opinions and some are more important to some folks than others. This is America right?:FlagAm: That said Gunner you have the right to bit^& about anythin yer heart desires, doesn't mean we hafta agree though. Rye

Ms. Mo was correct about her saying folks have the right - there was never any question about that nor did I say they didn't have any right. She was off base however in thinking I was being condensending "by implying (I am) above these discussions and the people who participate are "playground kids." I know I am not above anybody in discussions and I didn't see the folks as 'playground kids', but rather the responses in some cases. I think all of us SASS folks can rise above the personal attacks and unnecessary negative comments toward each other. That's all...;)

Allie Mo is top shelf as far as I am concerned and has my respect - I hope to met her someday and thank her for many things, from the great eye candy costuming to her in depth thoughts on subjects ;)

Of course we can disagree, that's a good thing, but it's the presentation of our disagreement that sometimes is a concern...

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to rant, vent, express, discuss :D

'

Lord, grant us the grace to not be disagreeable even if we disagree.

Why? Being disagreeable is fine - it's how one disagrees that I was expressing concern about..

As the saying goes "We can all agree to disagree' if we wish :D

Ms. Mo was correct about her saying folks have the right - there was never any question about that nor did I say they didn't have any right. She was off base however in thinking I was being condensending "by implying (I am) above these discussions and the people who participate are "playground kids." I know I am not above anybody in discussions and I didn't see the folks as 'playground kids', but rather the responses in some cases. I think all of us SASS folks can rise above the personal attacks and unnecessary negative comments toward each other. That's all...;)

Allie Mo is top shelf as far as I am concerned and has my respect - I hope to met her someday and thank her for many things, from the great eye candy costuming to her in depth thoughts on subjects ;)

Of course we can disagree, that's a good thing, but it's the presentation of our disagreement that sometimes is a concern...

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to rant, vent, express, discuss :D

'

"Presentation of our disagreement"??? Look darlin' apparently Gunner is an educated man!:P Rye

Neener, neener, neener!

I shot six stages of a twelve stage Wild Bunch match today. Final six tomorrow.

So, what did you do?

;)

Allie Mo

PS Thanks Rye.

PPS You are correct that Gunner can gripe about whatever he wants and I will still :wub: him.

Hope you finish well Ms. Mo! I loaded some ammo for the two day match down in Indiana that's coming up in a few weeks...shall I say 'it will be a blast' :lol:

Anyway - hope you bet the boys with that 1911!

Your pard,

About clothing, hats, footwear (oh sorry...boots), rules of the Wire, dead horses, this or that, yadda yadda, etc ~ when in the heck did this whinning start and more importantly when will it end.

Looking at some of these responses it seems we are starting to look like a bunch of playground kids...

so with that - tag your it :lol:

In short - try and 'lighten up Francis'

G (who is whinning about the whinning :P ) G ~ :FlagAm:

LET'S GET BACK TO THE CAMARADERIE WE HAVE DEVELOPED IN THIS GREAT SPORT OF COWBOY ACTION SHOOTING!!

EDIT: Changed per BJT's post below (original spelling is in his post) :lol: :lol:

I thunk the mouse fart gamers get an advantage when whinning.

"Presentation of our disagreement"??? Look darlin' apparently Gunner is an educated man!:P Rye

It's just a facade :lol:

Y'all know the real play ;)

I think it can be in our nature to "whine". We often can get caught up in things that we believe are important to us. But that can all change faster than Justin Parker can shoot a pistol. Try getting a phone call from your doctor telling you that your test have come back and you have cancer....................... After that call, rules about hats and boots don't seem to be as important anymore. We are involved in the greatest sport in the world and we get to shoot it with the greatest people in the world. Lets just go out this weekend and have fun shooting.

God Bless

Two Gun

I think it can be in our nature to "whine". We often can get caught up in things that we believe are important to us. But that can all change faster than Justin Parker can shoot a pistol. Try getting a phone call from your doctor telling you that your test have come back and you have cancer....................... After that call, rules about hats and boots don't seem to be as important anymore. We are involved in the greatest sport in the world and we get to shoot it with the greatest people in the world. Lets just go out this weekend and have fun shooting.

God Bless

Two Gun

Amen on that Two Gun Johnnie ~ will keep ya in prayers.

Archived