SASS Wire Forum

Non Cas Colt******SOLD****

For sale a Series 70 Gold Cup National Match, 45 ACP. Condition is all original, finish about 98%, no box or papers. $1000 plus shipping, your FFL must accept from non FFL.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/buffalonichols/ColtGCNMSeries70.jpg

trade fell through back up for sale

according to ATF, handguns MUST go FFL to FFL!!!!

NOPE ;)

A non-ffl can ship to a ffl. IF the rec'n ffl is willing to rec. weapons from a non-ffl.

Think about it, that is why you and I can ship directly a firearm to the maker/gunsmith for repair.

Cheers,

LG

Thank you for your unsolicited input on Federal Firearms Law to my post. I refer you to:[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(2)(A), 922(a) (3), 922(a)(5) and 922(e), 27 CFR 478.31 and 478.30] which states that a unlicensed firearms owner may ship to a Federal Firearms Holder.

Now having lived in Illinois I understand that your politicians often have a unique prospective on firearms ownership and that yo have produced some exceptional constitutional lawyers such as the current resident at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. That all considered this conversation is probably better held in the Saloon rather than the for sale area

Not True!!!!!

FFL to FFL is a matter of State Regs, not ATF

Most all states allow a non FFL to ship a handgun registered to Him to an FFL dealer.

***Please,Mr.ThundeRiver Bill(and everyone else), If you don't know the ATF regs, Do Not Post anything relevant to buying, selling or shipping firearms...Posting incorrect information re ATF could cause problems. Best to call the ATF or your local FFL dealer for the correct info.I am an FFL/SOT Dealer and have been for 8 years.

I wish people would stop condoning this lie. It's costing a lot of gun buyers needlessly. There is no way for a receiving FFL to trace the history of a gun if it comes from another FFL or from an individual. i.e. no protections or assurances are accrued by dealers who insist on receiving from another FFL.

Why some FFLs insist on this -- THE ATF DOES NOT -- is beyond me.

Thunder, you really should rescind your remarks and apologize to the camp for speaking that of which you know nothing.

Boys I really appreciate your support. And I know it is not for me personally but rather the principle of the thing. That said, as the Human Torch used to say

"Flame Off!". I have a trade worked out I think so this gun is withdrawn. And this discussion is probably best moved to the saloon if Black Harris agrees. BH I appreciate your tolerance of the conversation.

Hi Buffalo Nickels,

What year was is produced?

Just one mag?

Oklahoma Dee

Archived