KORUPTION IN PARADISE MAY 14, 15

C.C. Moonshine

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heeee Haaaa P Dawg...Heeeee Heeeee Heeeee :D

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Imma gonna smoke Y'all!!!!!!!

Oh, i may not wen, but Imma gonna smoke up tha place!

Cheyenne, wu brought up tha warm weather wit him, Coolpeppah

Heee Haaa Mr. Cowpecker Sir.. I'm Glad ya made it back safely..Im offerin ya alittle Yankee Advice that might help ya get youst ta the temp differance.,. Run around town in your Skivies,and if the cops stop ya just tellem that your in trainin ta whoop Blood Washed butt.. :huh: I'm sure they'll understand.. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Mr. Cowpecker Sir.. I'm Glad ya made it back safely..Im offerin ya alittle Yankee Advice that might help ya get youst ta the temp differance.,. Run around town in your Skivies,and if the cops stop ya just tellem that your in trainin ta whoop Blood Washed butt.. :huh: I'm sure they'll understand.. ;)

MIngo, truf be tole, i used tu du thit az a kid on tha farm, we hed a barnyard with a oval drive an we wud run aruoun it in our skivies in tha snow.

soze u see, I bin traneun fer a long taim. idda bin a streaker but i got "warsht in the blud" furst.

Shaynne, whu taint got much a shy bone in his body, Coolpeppah

MIngo, truf be tole, i used tu du thit az a kid on tha farm, we hed a barnyard with a oval drive an we wud run aruoun it in our skivies in tha snow.

soze u see, I bin traneun fer a long taim. idda bin a streaker but i got "warsht in the blud" furst.

Shaynne, whu taint got much a shy bone in his body, Coolpeppah

Noooooo, don't do it Cheyenne.........no .....no .noooooooo

Howdy all,

Down to the wire !

Getting the grass mowed, and stuff cleaned up this afternoon !

I's is expecting some to start rolling in this afternoon !

List is updated.

Fun is getting ready to start !

Come one come all !

See ya soon.

Be headin out in the morning sometime. Should be there tomorrow afternoon round 3. I be bringin all I need to quiet the masses! That is all I got to say about that. This match is sponsored in part by Crown Royal and Copperhead Juice!

Be headin out in the morning sometime. Should be there tomorrow afternoon round 3. I be bringin all I need to quiet the masses! That is all I got to say about that. This match is sponsored in part by Crown Royal and Copperhead Juice!

There you fellers go countin them chickens afore they hatch....HeeeHeeee, Guess you aint remembering the evil that kin come outa Montana Long Hair when them outatowners(specially easterners) gits to bein pesky??????????

You just might be relearned by the murderin horse theeeef hisself. See ya all Friday.

Blood Washed

:rolleyes:

OH THE STALE AIR IS STILL FLOWING UP THE PANT LEGS!

I TOLD YOU GUYS BEFORE, "BE KIND TO THE SCOREKEEPERS!"

some of you guys will need to be a LOT KINDER than others!

some CAN JUST RESIGN THEMSELVES to the fact that they are not only HOPELESS but beyong HELP.

he he he

padre/kat, scoreckeepers :lol:B):P

Heee Haaa ..It won't be long now .. :rolleyes: I'll be headin south .. I'ma bringin the whoop-ass with me.. :blink: and also Sandy Cheeks.. :wub: I'm already Grinnin , taint even got dressed yet :lol:

COVER UP MINGO! For cryin out loud, I did not need that visual this early in the morning! I am almost ready. Gotta fill the tank with liquid gold, go to the bank, put some water on board, hook up and head out! All you big talkin panty wastes, your reckoning is commin! Long Hair, I aint skeered a that little light in the loafers cowgirl! Just step aside cause here I come!

COVER UP MINGO! For cryin out loud, I did not need that visual this early in the morning! I am almost ready. Gotta fill the tank with liquid gold, go to the bank, put some water on board, hook up and head out! All you big talkin panty wastes, your reckoning is commin! Long Hair, I aint skeered a that little light in the loafers cowgirl! Just step aside cause here I come!

Bold talk for a one eyed fat man.....no, let me think, you've lost weight.....got both eyes, so I guess I'll just say Bold Talk for a man. Can't wait ta see ya you ole sea dog. It might be early enough in the day that I get to see ya sober.

KK

Headed to the range and with erands and all should be there by noon. Safe travels.

Bold talk for a one eyed fat man.....no, let me think, you've lost weight.....got both eyes, so I guess I'll just say Bold Talk for a man. Can't wait ta see ya you ole sea dog. It might be early enough in the day that I get to see ya sober.

KK

Headed to the range and with erands and all should be there by noon. Safe travels.

Now how have I gotten such a reputation? Yes, I partake of adult libation, sometimes to excess. However, I am very often sober until I get around the likes of Korupt Karl, DJ McDraw, Ringo Fire, Mose Spencer and T Bone Dooley. Now I am not complaining about these folks, to the contrary, they are some darn good friends. But, How my consumption has been blown out of proportion! See you soon my friend.

Archived