C.C. Moonshine

Hey!

We'll be smokin' up da joint in just 9, count 'em 9 days

YeeeeeeeHaaaaaawwwwwwww!

--Smoke Dawg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa P Dawg .. Who let "The Duck Of Death" out.. ^_^ And whats he smokein in that pipe.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Well..............................................The Duck is a child of the 60s........................................

Truth be told, his pipe smells a little "grassy"........................................................................

Maybe I've smelled too much BP smoke in my day & my sniffer don't work so good...........................................

But, you know, he's always pretty happy, so..................................................??

--Dawg

O.K. All LIST IS UPDATED !!!!

Getting down on, I mean to the wire !!!!

Get those apps. in !

Let me know if you are sending one as we get closer so Parde has time to make

up BADGES !

Also, Kat will be starting to put everyone in the scoring thingy soon......

CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!

This is going to be a BLAST !!!!!!!!

POKER ON FRIDAY NIGHT !!!!

Karl is giving away $ 1,000,000. in paso's fur first place !! Really, I think.... :blink::huh:

IT WILL BE A PARTY AND OH YA SHOOTING !!!!

C.C. YA THERE' TOP

I can't wait. Have to take SASS to the vet @ 9:00 am for his last round of puppy shots. I got to protect him from those out of state varmints. Head to the hotel and on to Paradise Pass. See ya Sat. CC and the rest of the Cutter's Raiders regulars and irregulars.

Heee Haa P Dawg..I Told ya, I Told ya... :lol: I'm sure its in his Pipe... :huh:

Heee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Weather Forecast is for 60s & 70s & dry, so GET OFF THE FENCE!

Ya know ya wanna come, so get that app in the mail.

We shoot in 8 days

--Dawg

I can't wait. Have to take SASS to the vet @ 9:00 am for his last round of puppy shots. I got to protect him from those out of state varmints. Head to the hotel and on to Paradise Pass. See ya Sat. CC and the rest of the Cutter's Raiders regulars and irregulars.

I rekin I be one of the irregulars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood Washed

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. Crazy Mingo's Dawg stoppers taters cooked with Cowboy Ricky's bacon grease..MMMMmmmm Good ;) That I'll get ya regular.. ;)

Heee Haaa Doc Eells.. Lookin forward ta shoot with ya.. :lol: Its gona be a HOOT.. :D

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. Looks like doc is shootin FCD.. I'm a thinkin he another Ohioan :o Geeeesh I'm a hopein he likes taters.. :blush:

I am coming! At this point, I am just bringin my check with me. See you there!

Doc-

It will be good to have a quality shooter - unlike Mingo who is a quality bullshooter :lol:

Watch yer back, this is a sneaky bunch :ph34r:

CR

Hey Mingo:

Put a little Crown Royal on them taters & Doc will lap 'em up like a hongry Dawg :lol:

Heee Haaa Cowboy Ricky.. I've been real nice ta ya and now ya tellin everbody that I"ve been shootin your "bulls" and everbody knows all you got is SHEEP.. :P

This match is going to such a omoanious event I may even me guns BEFORE the event

Would that classify me a a gamer ?

This match is going to such a omoanious event I may even me guns BEFORE the event

Would that classify me a a gamer ?

Mathew....How do you "even" your guns.....that must be Reb talk for "clean" your guns????

KK

Mathew....How do you "even" your guns.....that must be Reb talk for "clean" your guns????

KK

Blasted Yankee computer...Insert the word "clean" between " even " and "me"

Heee Haaa Matthew Duncan..Even though ya are usein that reb speek most of us knew what your talkin about.. :huh:

Now Dog, I do not do crown for brekfast. That would make me a lush! But come noon!

Doc, He just meant morning and I can vouch for you that you don't drink when you get up, but you are still up, in the morning when you are drinking.....or somethin like that.

KK

:P

ya know i been reading about all you guys blowing stale air up everybodies pant legs about whos the BEST! HOT AIR! just hot air!

in the old days the SHADOW KNEW! NOW DAYS IT THE SCORE KEEPERS! bear that in mind, the next time YA HAVE ONE OF THEM "HOT AIR ATTACKS!"

ya just might want to think about being nicer to the scorekeepers, just a thought lol ho ho ho and a he he

:lol:

:P

ya know i been reading about all you guys blowing stale air up everybodies pant legs about whos the BEST! HOT AIR! just hot air!

in the old days the SHADOW KNEW! NOW DAYS IT THE SCORE KEEPERS! bear that in mind, the next time YA HAVE ONE OF THEM "HOT AIR ATTACKS!"

ya just might want to think about being nicer to the scorekeepers, just a thought lol ho ho ho and a he he

:lol:

Just in case you didn't already know it....My bestest friend in the whole world "Padre" and my wench "Katie Dalin" are gonna be keepin score.....lol.

KK

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. I told ya ,I told ya.. There would something goin on with the scores.. Now KK smooth talkin the score keeper.. -_- And you want ta average 3 Michigan shooters against 30 Ohians.. :unsure:

Heee Haaa Doc.. I don't have any crown but will gator-ade work.. ;)

Wow- it's gettin' close - I don't even know what to do? Where to go...how to register, who to meet, eeeeeeeeeek!! But I'm lovin' it :D So used to my local pards....gettin'a wee bit jittery, but ....yup!!!! I can handle it, yup I can!! :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Wow- it's gettin' close - I don't even know what to do? Where to go...how to register, who to meet, eeeeeeeeeek!! But I'm lovin' it :D So used to my local pards....gettin'a wee bit jittery, but ....yup!!!! I can handle it, yup I can!! :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

You and me both pard, I'll be the guy wondering around looking lost.... ^_^

least I know what to do once the shootin starts. :ph34r:

You and me both pard, I'll be the guy wondering around looking lost.... ^_^

least I know what to do once the shootin starts. :ph34r:

Hey Dirty Chris,

We all walk around that a way, and we shoot there frequently. Haaa haa.

Gunner, Just walk in like ya know whut yer doin........well that probly wouldnt be a good idea cuz they'd probly put you in charge. Haa Haaa!!!

Don't worry we'll find ya guys.

Blood Washed

Heee Haaa Gunner.. What time ya gettin there???? I'll be there thursday noonish.. :) (You too Chris) I'll help and introduece ya ta a few folks.. I'll be the old Cripply guy with a white beard and the Biggest grin.. :D

Heee Haaa Gunner.. What time ya gettin there???? I'll be there thursday noonish.. :) (You too Chris) I'll help and introduece ya ta a few folks.. I'll be the old Cripply guy with a white beard and the Biggest grin.. :D

Sum cowboys just seem ta git the rite handle - this here is one o them :lol:

Archived