SASS Wire Forum

KORUPTION IN PARADISE MAY 14, 15

C.C. Moonshine

Bludwarshed, shoot as fas as u kin, :lol: an dunt miss tu much.. :o ..

for your may 7 shoot, du jus thit, blaze away, dunt worree bout misses, :huh: see how fas u kin run yur gunz... :unsure: .thin suck it in a lil fer the match... :rolleyes:

yule be surpirzt wat thit will du...... :excl:

keep yur frenz close, an yur enemies war hu kin see em,,(if u kin see em yu can hit em.....) :P

Shyanne, whoze got a fue :wacko: , Coolpeppah :P

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. I ain't a skeered of no Ghost.. :unsure: Specially if he's been hangin around RYE..Only comes ta matches in spirt.. :P And hear some Yankee advice..Sort thru all advice given.. :huh:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Mingo, u macun phun o my advice? :wacko: Dint hert u nun las yur ded eeet? :huh: Yu bes b glad thit Dawg izza schutun josey wales, affur thit lessun las yur heze b lisnun reel hard... :P

en Rye, izza gessun thit he may b downrite scaert, hmmmmmm yuze owt thar Rye??? :P maebee he dunt wunt beet bie us part timurs...... :lol:

Duece haz bin awful kwiet, heze mos liklee prwactuzun, he dunt care much tuu git beet, gonna b intursten :)

Shyanne, injoyun hiz las weke en Flooreeda, Coolpeppah B)

Mingo, u macun phun o my advice? :wacko: Dint hert u nun las yur ded eeet? :huh: Yu bes b glad thit Dawg izza schutun josey wales, affur thit lessun las yur heze b lisnun reel hard... :P

en Rye, izza gessun thit he may b downrite scaert, hmmmmmm yuze owt thar Rye??? :P maebee he dunt wunt beet bie us part timurs...... :lol:

Duece haz bin awful kwiet, heze mos liklee prwactuzun, he dunt care much tuu git beet, gonna b intursten :)

Shyanne, injoyun hiz las weke en Flooreeda, Coolpeppah B)

Cheyenne, You make me crazy tryin to read your post. Just once try English....you know, that language you was brought up on. Now that we have your app and knows you are a comin.....commence to Trash Talkin some more. Aunt, trie taukin normeel.

KK

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker Sir.. No I was not makein fun of your advice.. :P I was just usein Yankee wisdom and advisein him to pick through you advice and use what fits.. :D

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker Sir.. No I was not makein fun of your advice.. :P I was just usein Yankee wisdom and advisein him to pick through you advice and use what fits.. :D

Crazy "peeker" Mingo, thay alllllllllllllll fit! Iffn yu wur on yur meds u wudah nown thit :P

u jus hav tu b willun tu take a trifecta wunce en a wile....= MsV, p and a miss all frum wun goof up. ;)

Shyanne, huze wurkin on kepeun awl the wheels on :excl: , Coolpeppah :lol:

Cheyenne did u say??? "u jus hav tu b willun tu take a trifecta wunce en a wile....= MsV, p and a miss all frum wun goof up."???????

That part I aint gonna sign up fer. Heeheee

Blood Washed

U hav tu b willun tu crash at monthlies tu be abul tu fine owt how fas u kin go, at furst wen the wheels startz tu wiggul, ittul plum fawl off, but wit hypur consentrashun thit yule lurn, u will thin lurn how fas u kin fly, grasshopper ;)

Shyanne, what teeches wut heze bin tawt, coolpeppah :D

Heee Haaa Blood Washed..Take some Yankee Advice..Ifin your gona run flat out, Make sure your brain keeps up with your feet.. ;)

Heee Haaa Blood Washed..Take some Yankee Advice..Ifin your gona run flat out, Make sure your brain keeps up with your feet.. ;)

It will be an adventure when you first try it! :huh: But boy is it fun when yur feet and mind keep up! :lol:

Cheyenne :D

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. Yaa errr I think ya got it .. :blink: If ya want ta see what I mean.. Go ta Scotville shoot post and check out The Dapper Ketchup quick in action.. ^_^ he Let his head get ahead of his feet..

THAT is some of the best advice I've heard in a long dang time......Yankee or otherwise :P

Oh :unsure: ...I have to bring my brain. Let me ask my wife if that's ok.... :mellow: .... :P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Gunner..Yous got nothin ta worry about theys only Ohia and Indiana cowboys.You'll only need half a brain.. :P

Mingo, just have a nice leisurely shoot.

Carefully aim each shot.

Don't put any stress & strain on yerself.

Yule have a more harmonious outcome.

--Dawg

Heee Haaa P Dawg..Ya that what I'm planin ta do.. -_- Shoot a Clean Match at the Pass.. ;)

Nice and EZ,slow the pace down abit,I can still whip the "Duck Of Death" :P

Heee Haaa Gunner..Yous got nothin ta worry about theys only Ohia and Indiana cowboys.You'll only need half a brain.. :P

:lol: Good! I can travel light :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hey Cheyenne Culpepper<

Ya heard I was doin all tht practicin an you figured you better git to it to huh????

Er is you in hiding an slitherin around like that snake I sent to his grave yesterdy??????????

Blood Washed (gotta go ta work now) and dream about the gourd,,,,,,think I'll put it right next to my remot so's I'll see it often HeeeHeedee

Hey Cheyenne Culpepper<

Ya heard I was doin all tht practicin an you figured you better git to it to huh????

Er is you in hiding an slitherin around like that snake I sent to his grave yesterdy??????????

Blood Washed (gotta go ta work now) and dream about the gourd,,,,,,think I'll put it right next to my remot so's I'll see it often HeeeHeedee

Ize suppoze u otta git thit gourd from otolle now, cuz thas tha onliest way ets goen ome wit u!!!! hehe

BTW I wont hav but limitid internit access for tha nex weke....soze wen u rite sumpthin bout me, jus imagin wat Idda sed tu et...

gonna b a gud taim,

Shyanne, gonna hit tha rode wenstey, Coolpeppah

Ize suppoze u otta git thit gourd from otolle now, cuz thas tha onliest way ets goen ome wit u!!!! hehe

BTW I wont hav but limitid internit access for tha nex weke....soze wen u rite sumpthin bout me, jus imagin wat Idda sed tu et...

gonna b a gud taim,

Shyanne, gonna hit tha rode wenstey, Coolpeppah

That’s right; you’ve got to get the Gourd from Spittoon! Let me tell ya’s, I’ve grown quite attached to that Gourd and whoever wins it might have to wrassle me to get it!

Jist got humbled at da Classic - now yer gonna make arm rassle ya fer da Gord? Mahskedule jist got bizy -lift waits - dry far, lift waits - dry far. Ah tard jist thankin on it!!

CR

That’s right; you’ve got to get the Gourd from Spittoon! Let me tell ya’s, I’ve grown quite attached to that Gourd and whoever wins it might have to wrassle me to get it!

Wrassell, huphhhh, wha cha thin imma brangun hot 44s fer?? :lol:

Shyanne :P

Just got off the horn with CC....we got another group of apps in....putting us to over 50 shooters and we still have a couple of weeks left. Frenchy Yukon and wife, Scattergun Charlie and Sweetness, JD Spencer among the recent entrants.....man, I'm gettin excited. And for you guys goin for the gourd.....Frenchy and JD are both formidable GUNFIGHTERS.

KK

Just got off the horn with CC....we got another group of apps in....putting us to over 50 shooters and we still have a couple of weeks left. Frenchy Yukon and wife, Scattergun Charlie and Sweetness, JD Spencer among the recent entrants.....man, I'm gettin excited. And for you guys goin for the gourd.....Frenchy and JD are both formidable GUNFIGHTERS.

KK

JD’s coming! I hope he’s shoot’in Gunfighter cause I owe him a whupp’in! First he dashed my State Champ run two years ago and then to top it off he ricocheted me in the ear with a .45 slug. That ear will never be the same, sets crooked now. :P

Good to hear Frenchy's crew is a comin Justice D Spencer to. But I ain't worried .........them 2 knows better than ta go fer the gourd. I might have ta git mean.....I'ma talkin about mad dog mean for this shoots all overwith.

Oh an K.K. is you plannin on havin some reeeeaaal long guns fer the BP shoot??????? Fenchy might outta rethink thet Josey Wales thing if ya are..

Blood Washed

JD’s coming! I hope he’s shoot’in Gunfighter cause I owe him a whupp’in! First he dashed my State Champ run two years ago and then to top it off he ricocheted me in the ear with a .45 slug. That ear will never be the same, sets crooked now. :P

Looks ta me lak teh ear is strate, its yore haid thets krookit :lol:

CR

Heck Spitoon, better watch how ya'll talk to me. Ah may just havta make yur other ear match. :D

AS fur the State match better check back the last 3 years, I whooped ya no matter what catergory you was shootin'

Now, that's what I call Serious Trash Talk. I don't know if Spitoon can hear....maybe someone ought to talk in his good ear

KK

Heck Spitoon, better watch how ya'll talk to me. Ah may just havta make yur other ear match. :D

AS fur the State match better check back the last 3 years, I whooped ya no matter what catergory you was shootin'

Hey, you leave my good ear alone, that's my photo opt side!

Archived