SASS Wire Forum

KORUPTION IN PARADISE MAY 14, 15

C.C. Moonshine

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey KK

?????? are you shootin frontier cartridge gun fighter cause they wouldn't let ya shoot pale rider with your 32s???????

Hey Mingo

If the buffalo ain't big enough.... we could put a Volkswagen out there for ya. Naw....you'd probably shoot through the window anyway.

Hondo Dan

Hey KK

?????? are you shootin frontier cartridge gun fighter cause they wouldn't let ya shoot pale rider with your 32s???????

Hey Mingo

If the buffalo ain't big enough.... we could put a Volkswagen out there for ya. Naw....you'd probably shoot through the window anyway.

Hondo Dan

You must have me confused with someone else.....don't shoot no 32's.....probably shootin some manly loaded 45's....in fact I'll let ya shoot some and see if your hand is still attached to your arm afterward. These were loaded by Buckshot Ed....Loaded the casings to the top with Pioneer, scaped em off level and crammed a 258 gainer on top.....

Now, if you're scared of them 32's.....I've got some and will shoot em....just sayin?

KK

Heee Haaa Hondo Dan.. Where the heck ya been?? :) I kinda remembered the buff but couldn't remember what club I shot at.. :unsure: oH YA NOW I REMEMBER, You beat me last year..at this long range event... :blush: Taint gonea happen again.. ;)

Heee Haaa.. KK the way my hands are I might need ta barrow them there "Poof-Tinkers" :huh:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Imma schutin Palerider and I dunt want NO of those loads that buckshot loaded...... :wacko:

Mingo, yu taint tu prowd to take advice from wun o us Ohia boyz arz ya?? :P

Weze gonna hav a gud taim. No bettur chance tu beet Dooce thin this.....brang it big boy ;):P

Shyanne, wutz lukin fowert tu a :P gud gunfite, Coolpeppah

BW, work on speed!!! and concentration. Changing leads comes into play very seldom... but speed and concentration awl tha time!!

Dang et, thar Ize goze agin given advice tu sum outta stater... :unsure:

Hope we awl schute ar bes, thin let tha cards land whar thay may...

Shayanne, :lol::lol: Coolpeppah

Iz weze gonna hav a Palerider Posse???? and Josey Wales wit et?

CCoolpeppah :lol:

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker Sir.. I always will take good advice.. ;) Whoever it comes from,Ohia has nothin ta do with it.. ;) I just lov beatin the bejesus out them ohia cowboys.. :D

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker Sir.. I always will take good advice.. ;) Whoever it comes from,Ohia has nothin ta do with it.. ;) I just lov beatin the bejesus out them ohia cowboys.. :D

Hey Mingo, haahaaa,

there ya go double tappin again. remember 1...2...3...4..

Blood Washed

Hey Mingo, haahaaa,

there ya go double tappin again. remember 1...2...3...4..

Blood Washed

Mingo has dun P'ed an et taint evun match time yet, so does it carry over??????? that wud make an intersting "You make the call" post...hhee :lol:

Shyanne, "coach" Coolpeppah ;)

"approved for trash talking" ?! :blink: PSHAAW.....you boys getting a little overrun with guvmint type rules, ain't ya? :P pretty soon you'll be cooking The Breakfast on one o' them new fangled stove thangs and be requiring cannons to be "approved". <_<

Sumbody better get this curtailed pronto, Manatee? Longhair?

Mebbeso I got out just in time.... :lol:

Heee Haaa Balls of Fire..Its been previous mentioned that They turned into a bunch of NANCYS down there.. :huh: Now for my ownself that they gots lot of special rules about "thash talk",cannons,breakfast,etc ,etc,etc.. :lol: I know that the Leader of that gang of outlaws,spent the Winter down there near you somewhere.. I was thinkin that he brought back them there govamint rules back with him.. :o

Heee Haaa Hondo Dan.. Where the heck ya been?? :) I kinda remembered the buff but couldn't remember what club I shot at.. :unsure: oH YA NOW I REMEMBER, You beat me last year..at this long range event... :blush: Taint gonea happen again.. ;)

Heee Haaa.. KK the way my hands are I might need ta barrow them there "Poof-Tinkers" :huh:

Hey Mingo..... it weren't me that beat ya last year. It was Miss Elaineous who beat ALL the cowboys.....including me.

You must have me confused with someone else.....don't shoot no 32's.....probably shootin some manly loaded 45's....in fact I'll let ya shoot some and see if your hand is still attached to your arm afterward. These were loaded by Buckshot Ed....Loaded the casings to the top with Pioneer, scaped em off level and crammed a 258 gainer on top.....

Now, if you're scared of them 32's.....I've got some and will shoot em....just sayin?

KK

KK......what's Pioneer????? Is that some sort of make believe black powder substitute? Does it go BOOM or Phsssst?

KK......what's Pioneer????? Is that some sort of make believe black powder substitute? Does it go BOOM or Phsssst?

If Buckshot Ed (RIP) loaded it there will be no question that it's a hot load. I was on many a posse with Buckshot Ed and he always blazed away with man sized ammo.

Heee Haaa Hondo..Now its comein back ta me.. I still whooped and by a women no less.. ;) Ya I think that Pioneer powder is some kinda sub or make believe Black Powder..Its something the "Poof-Tinker"shooters use ta get smoke out the barrels.. :P

Heee Haaa Balls of Fire..Its been previous mentioned that They turned into a bunch of NANCYS down there.. :huh: Now for my ownself that they gots lot of special rules about "thash talk",cannons,breakfast,etc ,etc,etc.. :lol: I know that the Leader of that gang of outlaws,spent the Winter down there near you somewhere.. I was thinkin that he brought back them there govamint rules back with him.. :o

That Korupt fella was rumored to be in the area this past winter, but that don't splain Top's approval process :P For ya know it they'll quit burning pianos and gun carts up there... :lol:

Heee Haaa Balls on Fire..Oh my that'll be a SAD day for the Pass.. :unsure: Someone must step in and stop all this approval stuff.. ^_^ By the way can I get your approveal" ta brang the whoopin to the Ohia fellas.." :D

Well, Fireball, they gots a new TG and I don't think he's much with the rules stuff. Fact is, he's wanted in about 6 states....and gets Father's Day cards from people he don't even know.

I got a feelin it's gonna be a good match. It will be my first shoot in Indiana since mid-2010. Back is feeling better each day. So, I'll be shootin if it's warm.

Well, Fireball, they gots a new TG and I don't think he's much with the rules stuff. Fact is, he's wanted in about 6 states....and gets Father's Day cards from people he don't even know.

I got a feelin it's gonna be a good match. It will be my first shoot in Indiana since mid-2010. Back is feeling better each day. So, I'll be shootin if it's warm.

That's good news! Sent u a pm about my 73.

CR

I du hope itz warm then!!!

CC

Sure wouldn't mind meetin' the guy with the funny eyeball....lol.

GG

Avatar has been photoshopped to make him look better :lol:

Heee Haaa Gunner..Ya gots ta hope for some warm weather,he may come outside.. ;) You'll meet him Garnteed.. ;) And Cowboy Ricky is 100% right ,the Avatar has been photoshopped to make him look better.. :mellow:

Heee Haaa Mr Shyanne Cowpecker..are ya back to Ohia yet .. Have ya see The Duck Of Death.. :huh: Or is he just layin low..Has He sent his app in yet???? Inquireing minds would like ta know.. B)

Hey Cheyenne,

Just got back from pickin up my 66 in .45 cal. Feller tolt me it had some special fixins inside fer goin fast.

So's I been massagin it fer a couple hours gettin ta know it. Then I got ta looking at the box it come in an it said sumthin about comin from some banana feller in a yeller house er somethin like thet..........then I membered......last gun I got from thet feller helped me bring home a nice buckle...HeeYeeHawww......You best be on yer toes is all I gotta say (fer now anyway)

Blood Washed(future gourd holder)

Mingo, twont b en Ohia fer a while, twill only be thar a fue deys bfor I hed for Indeeanna. Taint seen the Duke of Death en taint tawked wit hem for a while.

Bludwarshed, yu wit nuthin mor tu say? ha!!!!!!!! Yule nede mor thin a spashal riful.....

KK wit tham lodes of Buckshot's yu otta schute Palerider..just sayin...

shyanne, whu taint got anymore tu say,,,yea rite, coolpeppah

Heee Haaa Balls on Fire..Oh my that'll be a SAD day for the Pass.. :unsure: Someone must step in and stop all this approval stuff.. ^_^ By the way can I get your approveal" ta brang the whoopin to the Ohia fellas.." :D

No approval required fer brangin the whuppin' or sufferin' one..... Lode 'em Lowd Boyz!

"I got a feelin it's gonna be a good match. It will be my first shoot in Indiana since mid-2010. Back is feeling better each day. So, I'll be shootin if it's warm."

Good to hear you got across the border. There was rumors that Leadville fella was keeping you locked up out West, something about loading his ammo or cleaning his gunz, depending on who ya' talked to.

UPDATES POSTED TO FIST POST.

FIREBALL, GOT YOU ON THE LIST NOW !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOING TO BE FAST AND BIG AND CLOSE SHOOT !!!

COME ONE COME ALL TO AN EXCELLENT SHOOT AND MORE FUN THEN YOU CAN HAVE ANYWHERE FUR 50 GOLD PIECES !!!!

C.C. TOP

Archived