SASS Wire Forum

FOR SALE -- SASS Pants & Vest

Cat Brules

FOR SALE

SASS Pants & Vest

See photos of all these items in my photobucket album. Click on this URL:

http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/xx247/photosass/001_SASS_Classifieds/Cats%20SASS%20Clothes/

================================

The pants are all CAS pants and are of period “cowboy” design. They do not fit me any longer.

The vest is brand new and never worn. It is not my size.

>>>> SOLD <<<< A. Black fabric pants, Size 36x36. Rich, black color. Two front, one rear pocket, suspender buttons and with adjusting belt in back. $25.00 + shipping

>>>> SOLD <<<< B. Black canvas pants. Size 36x36 These have a natural, washed-out look and are super heavy duty pants. Two front, one rear pocket, suspender buttons and with adjusting belt in back. They have a pointed rise in the back and are exceptionally well-made. They are, I think, very authentic in design. $25.00 + shipping

>>>> SOLD <<<< C. Medium Brown fabric Saddle-Seat Pants. Size 34x36 These have the double seat sewn in. Two front, NO rear pocket, suspender buttons. No adjusting belt in back. $20.00 + shipping

>>>> SOLD <<<< D. Scully, Frontier Classics, Range Wear, Tan, period-style, 4-pocket vest. Adjusting belt in back, metal buttons. Size Medium. Brand New, Never Worn. $25.00 + shipping

First one who claims each item here on the Wire Classifieds, gets it. PM me with your particulars and I’ll reply with my address and such, then I will ship immediately upon receipt of payment.

Pay by cash, money order or bank check.

Thanks,

Cat Brules

A. Black fabric pants, Size 36x36. Rich, black color. Two front, one rear pocket, suspender buttons and with adjusting belt in back. $25.00 + shipping

Hi Cat, I'll take these pants off your hands. You can get ahold of me by e-mail:

tumbleweeds13@netzero.net to seal the deal. Shipping will be to L7L 3T2 in Ontario, Canada if you want to get a price for that, so I can send you the gold. Thanks pard

Wildcat O'Shea

Items A and C are sold, pending funds.

Thanks Wildcat O'Shea....PM sent

Thanks Springfield Slim....email sent

Cat Brules

Sent you a PM on item B.

Thanks

Buffler Razz

Buffler,

Sent you a PM response.

Item B, the black canvas pants are sold.

Thank you Jed.....I sent you a PM

Item D, the vest, is sold.

Archived