SASS Wire Forum

Celebrating Earth Day

Subdeacon Joe

sorry all i can think of are derogatory comments so Won't say anything

You are just saying that, Whiskey Girl!

You Care. You know you do, you care.

If I have ever seen someone that cared, it is you. You care.

:lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad I'm drinkin' tonight!

:ph34r:

Just some Beer fer the night.........

Had a nice little fall at work today. Possibly broken ankle. :wacko:

I thought the beer would take the pain away...........I was not mistaken! :lol:

~EE Taft~

Only bad thing is.........

I'm done drinkin' fer the night and now I gotz the munchies.

:lol:

So, I am interested in cleaning up our planet. I do think that we all need to do our part, and not toss butts out the window, not trash places up... but the truth is people like this take it toooooo far for me. Is she wearing trash bags? lol.. I do care about our planet gosh we all do we all have to live here.. But people just get to far left of center for me. I dunno , maybe plastic bags are a problem, but then so were paper ones.. what would work.. cloth ones? Well, sorry but those bags are from China, and we pay for the diesel to bring them over here. The problem is for every law we pass to clean up our air, or our country.. other countries ignore them and therefore take our jobs, and then the "stuff" is "shipped" in by huge tankers that use oil, from a nation that could care less about human rights. Now that makes better sense how? loll

I have to tell you I am so confused.. If you are hard working but on the bottom of the pay scale you pay for someone else to have a child so they can get your tax dollars to support themselves while you can't afford health care? We export our jobs so the air and water is still polluted but we don't have the jobs them? And we give USA tax breaks to companies that export jobs to China instead of supporing our nation? And we want to stop law abiding citizens from having guns, while thugs just buy them on the street corner? Okay, I admit it I am a Chick so I guess I am too Silly to get it?

Only bad thing is.........

I'm done drinkin' fer the night and now I gotz the munchies.

:lol:

Geeeeez, EE. We can't turn our heads and you are out there busting something on yerownself.

Didn't your Momma ever tell you it ain't all that smart to hurt yerself?

Hope you are on the mend. :unsure:

Earth Day

I always try and celebrate Earth Day by going Off Planet

Course with the rising cost of fuel, even the little green guys are charging out the ying-yang.

This year all I'm likely to be able to afford is the moon. Pity, Jupitor is so lovely this time of year! :o:o

Earth Day

I always try and celebrate Earth Day by going Off Planet

Course with the rising cost of fuel, even the little green guys are charging out the ying-yang.

This year all I'm likely to be able to afford is the moon. Pity, Jupitor is so lovely this time of year! :o:o

You get good rates on Barsoom now. Off season and all that.

Archived