SASS Wire Forum

Gather Round!

Subdeacon Joe

Wash up! You heretics that shoot smokeless, get the solvent off your hands. Real gunpowder users, stay down wind, and make sure you scrub the schmutz off your hands.

On the tables we 3 ovens of biscuits, three pans of cornbread, big bowl of cole slaw, bowl of chili-style beans. Start on that.

Brisket will be carved in about 15 minutes, pig-sicles will be off the fire about then too. Just slapped some boned out turkey thighs on the grill. Coffee is over the fire. Have honey butter to go on the biscuits and corn bread. And a rhubarb/apple slump will be ready when it's ready.

Wash up! You heretics that shoot smokeless, get the solvent off your hands. Real gunpowder users, stay down wind, and make sure you scrub the schmutz off your hands.

On the tables we 3 ovens of biscuits, three pans of cornbread, big bowl of cole slaw, bowl of chili-style beans. Start on that.

Brisket will be carved in about 15 minutes, pig-sicles will be off the fire about then too. Just slapped some boned out turkey thighs on the grill. Coffee is over the fire. Have honey butter to go on the biscuits and corn bread. And a rhubarb/apple slump will be ready when it's ready.

Joe,

I washed up, give me some a dat cornbread and a big bowl of dem beans. Brisket? ya sure. I'm all in on the rhubarb stuff, yum.

Man and I just had some chili. Oh well, I'll try to break out the smoker for easter and maybe put a rabbit on....lol.

Joe,

I washed up, give me some a dat cornbread and a big bowl of dem beans. Brisket? ya sure. I'm all in on the rhubarb stuff, yum.

((hands Paladin a plate with a slab of cornbread and some chunks of brisket))

There ye go. Help yerself to the slaw if ye like. Coffee over there>>>>

Dish out the rhubarb for yourself.

Man and I just had some chili. Oh well, I'll try to break out the smoker for easter and maybe put a rabbit on....lol.

Just make sure it isn't roof rabbit. :lol:

Beer, we got beer!

AH! Bread in a bottle! Good idea.

Gotted warsh up squeaky clean. I'll some some of'em all.

And some cowboy coffee wood be fine too !!!:lol:

Archived