SASS Wire Forum

Time for a fistful of tylonol

Grizzly Dave

Shot six stages today, that's a long time standing for my feet and legs to hold up the rest of me.

Great match though, videos can be found in a thread over on the wire, even one of me, try not to laugh.

Got to meet el Gato Gordo, nice meetin ya Fat Cat, wish I'd thought to see if yer lovely missus was there, would have liked to meet her as well.

Grizz

Shot six stages today, that's a long time standing for my feet and legs to hold up the rest of me.

Grizz

Yeah...being a man of substance can be hard on the feet. Do you wear heavy wool socks? I've found that with my brogans those help a lot. Maybe some jell insoles too.

Great match though, videos can be found in a thread over on the wire, even one of me, try not to laugh.

Got to meet el Gato Gordo, nice meetin ya Fat Cat, wish I'd thought to see if yer lovely missus was there, would have liked to meet her as well.

Grizz

Don't make me search the Wire. I got a bottle in one hand and my feet on the table. I don't wanna get up. Post a link. :lol:

Don't make me search the Wire. I got a bottle in one hand and my feet on the table. I don't wanna get up. Post a link. :lol:

Geeeez, Bob.

But you are correct, I don't want to go over to the war either.

Where is the link, Grizz?

((tucks the lap robe around Bob...fluffs his pillow))

Here, Bob: Pawnee Station

Can I get you some stewed prunes? Chamomile tea? Maybe some nice milk toast if you are up to it?

:lol::lol::lol:

((tucks the lap robe around Bob...fluffs his pillow))

Here, Bob: Pawnee Station

Can I get you some stewed prunes? Chamomile tea? Maybe some nice milk toast if you are up to it?

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Joe, my computer went belly up about an hour ago, and I'm watching the Rockies game rather than figure out whats wrong with it. Posting from wife's computer while she runs an errand.

Grizz

Grizz, only 1 club I shoot wif has 6 stages..ONLY ONE !!!

Da rest has bout 10 to 12 stages...and I still yearn fer more !!!:ph34r:

All in one day? That is brutal. Do you break for lunch? We run right thru, you'd best take a snack.

Computer working in Safe mode, but not otherwise, gonna take some cyphering, maybe I need to get Jethro Bodine over to help me with it.

Grizz

Well, I'm toast, just like my computer. And I need to get up tomorrow and drive two hours to take an RO II class. You all play nice while I'm gone, and if you don't, at least don't put it on my tab.

Oh, saw the scores from today, finished 75th out of 105, not a bad showing for me, especially since I had a few misses and shot the last stage double duelist just for grins, only got one miss on that..

Maybe when I grow up I'll buy some bigger guns and shoot classic cowboy. I got the shotgun for it, but nothing else at the moment.

Grizz

All in one day? That is brutal. Do you break for lunch? We run right thru, you'd best take a snack.

Computer working in Safe mode, but not otherwise, gonna take some cyphering, maybe I need to get Jethro Bodine over to help me with it.

Grizz

Yup.... We break fer dinner...den shoot 6 more stages....

Shot da bull fer a spell, den go home.

In my rodeo days when I was much younger, I used to take 4 of'em, washed down wif whiskey every 6 hours.

Now when I was ridin' I wouldn't take any.

That might make a great movie title..." A Fist Full of Tylenol and a Few Tylenol More"... :lol:

Archived