SASS Wire Forum

Plus Size Cowgirls Clothing

The skirts and top have been sold pending funds. Thank you.

---------------------------

I have for sale 2 Frontier Classics skirts. They are both size 20. The waist measures 39 and the length is 41.5 inches from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the hem. One is olive green and the other is tan. I'm 5ft 6in and it goes to the floor on me. The skirt is gathered on to the waistband and there are buttons in the back. No elastic or zippers. Fabric is 60% polyester and 40% rayon.

Also have a top that coordinates with both of the skirts. Fabric is a tan background with olive green leaves and gold and tan flowers. It is also Frontier Classics and is a 2XL. Sleeve length from shoulder seam to bottom of the button cuff is 24 inches. The top measures 49 inches at the bust. It is meant to be worn out and has a pointed hem in front like a vest. It buttons down the front and has a typical V-neck shirt type collar. Fabric is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.

I have never washed these at home but sent them to the cleaners so I don't know if they will shrink. I doubt it. All three items are in beautiful condition. I only wore them at special occasions and never shot wearing them. I'm selling because they no longer fit me.

I am asking $20 each for these three items or $50 if you take all three. Buyer pays the shipping and insurance.

I have for sale 2 Frontier Classics skirts. They are both size 20. The waist measures 39 and the length is 41.5 inches from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the hem. One is olive green and the other is tan. I'm 5ft 6in and it goes to the floor on me. The skirt is gathered on to the waistband and there are buttons in the back. No elastic or zippers. Fabric is 60% polyester and 40% rayon.

Also have a top that coordinates with both of the skirts. Fabric is a tan background with olive green leaves and gold and tan flowers. It is also Frontier Classics and is a 2XL. Sleeve length from shoulder seam to bottom of the button cuff is 24 inches. The top measures 49 inches at the bust. It is meant to be worn out and has a pointed hem in front like a vest. It buttons down the front and has a typical V-neck shirt type collar. Fabric is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.

I have never washed these at home but sent them to the cleaners so I don't know if they will shrink. I doubt it. All three items are in beautiful condition. I only wore them at special occasions and never shot wearing them. I'm selling because they no longer fit me.

I am asking $20 each for these three items or $50 if you take all three. Buyer pays the shipping and insurance.

Any chance of picture? if so Please send em to Jcivic1286@msn.com

Miz Annie, ma'am,

If you still have them we will take all three. I will send you and e-mail

Your humble servant

D.S. Johnson

You know you really shouldn't be selling Hoss's clothes without him knowing. :rolleyes:

The outfits have been sold pending payment.

Thanks to everyone -- except, that is, Wily Yankee!!!!!!!! (Are you feelin' the LOVE???) I know Blacksmith shot "Lady Duelist" in Arizona once but he never started dressing the part.

Archived