SASS Wire Forum

Facebook.. questions?

Deja Vous

K.. so I have a facebook.. I am pretty good with computers but no so good with social stuff. I updated my profile so I could have fun reading it.. and my family if I send them a link.. But, it is private right? No one else can read my profle? I sort of fot that impression? Yawn.. Oh, gosh.. Rats is now asking me to go out.. and I think I better take her.. must be people out there.. probably my friends from the complex..

K.. so I have a facebook.. I am pretty good with computers but no so good with social stuff. I updated my profile so I could have fun reading it.. and my family if I send them a link.. But, it is private right? No one else can read my profle? I sort of fot that impression? Yawn.. Oh, gosh.. Rats is now asking me to go out.. and I think I better take her.. must be people out there.. probably my friends from the complex..

Deja, sent you a Facebook Message. Hope it helps.

Slackwater

In the upper right corner of your FB page you'll see the words Home, Profile & Account. Click on Account and menu will appear. Select Privacy from that menu and you can select different levels of privacy for the various parts of your profile. It's pretty easy. I allow everyone to see my most basic info, but you gotta be my friend to see anything else. Good luck.

Dog Ears (aka David Schwartz) Wilson

Morning Deja,The Key To FB Is Just How Much Privacy You Want. I wanted max Privacy So In My Privacy Settings I Chose Friends Only On All Issues.Plus I Do Not Subscribe To Any Of The Online games and Other Cute Stuff They Throw at You. Resist The Temptations To Click on Most Causes and Polls. If They Pop Up a Window and ask If You want to do This Or That Click cancel.This Is Just My $.02.:wub:

Morning Deja,The Key To FB Is Just How Much Privacy You Want. I wanted max Privacy So In My Privacy Settings I Chose Friends Only On All Issues.Plus I Do Not Subscribe To Any Of The Online games and Other Cute Stuff They Throw at You. Resist The Temptations To Click on Most Causes and Polls. If They Pop Up a Window and ask If You want to do This Or That Click cancel.This Is Just My $.02.:wub:

TheTemptations are on Facebook???

:lol:

Archived