SASS Wire Forum

No BS Warranty

Dirty Dan Dawkins

My door handle set began to falter. Not to mention the finish was shot out. called the local ACE and got a price of $120. Home Depot was $100. OUCH!

Looked on their website for warranty info. Said lifetime warranty, even if its just the finish gone bad. So I called.

Told them my problem and they said they apologized for the inconvenience and asked for the model number. I sadi I didn't know. They said no problem, email a pic to us and we'll get it out today.

I know its not a Dillon reloader, but its good to see good service.

My door handle set began to falter. Not to mention the finish was shot out. called the local ACE and got a price of $120. Home Depot was $100. OUCH!

Looked on their website for warranty info. Said lifetime warranty, even if its just the finish gone bad. So I called.

Told them my problem and they said they apologized for the inconvenience and asked for the model number. I sadi I didn't know. They said no problem, email a pic to us and we'll get it out today.

I know its not a Dillon reloader, but its good to see good service.

DDD, it's good to know that some companies actually DO honor their warranties and to know their word IS their bond. I've always preferred Kwikset to Schlage lock sets, this just adds to the confidence of my convictions. I've rekeyed enough sets of both brands to know the intricacies of each.

Slackwater

Very cool.. and posting it is a great idea so people know good stuff and good service ... thanks,..

I've noticed better service and a lot more perks

since the economy turned rancid! They are going

out of there way to get your business. :blink: Has anyone

else noticed this change? :mellow:

Happy trails

QDG 48525

Archived