SASS Wire Forum

The Saloon is OPEN for Friday afternoon club

Grizzly Dave

Monday night I made deep fried dills and they were pretty good.. let me go make a batch of those.. and how about a steak tonight guys? i am making one on the grill. I just got back in to spend time with all of you and the RATS.. lol.. Nice to be back home... Pizza? Hmmm sure why not.. i can have a slice and still eat steak.. So how do you want your meat? Oh, yeah how about some fresh squeezed lemonade?

[/quot

Take mine medium and lots of salsa on it too !!!

Monday night I made deep fried dills and they were pretty good.. let me go make a batch of those.. and how about a steak tonight guys? i am making one on the grill. I just got back in to spend time with all of you and the RATS.. lol.. Nice to be back home... Pizza? Hmmm sure why not.. i can have a slice and still eat steak.. So how do you want your meat? Oh, yeah how about some fresh squeezed lemonade?

[/quot

Take mine medium and lots of salsa on it too !!!

Garlic? I do the garlic thing.. lol.. And I love peppers with onions and steak and salad.. Beef and veggies is pretty much how I live.. lol.. But at work they are feeding me taters.. to put weight on me.. lol.. I dont' think it will work.. lol

Taters, bullet hole cup cakes, garlic...sounds like a party to me!

It is a party.. every Friday night.. and I love it.. lol. In fact I came home just for this party.. I always doo.. hard to stay away from a bunch of fun Pards/Pardettes.. lol

Cupcake darlin, give Hud a call over at the Badda Bing, he'll set you up. Tell him to put it on my tab.

Ga-a-a-w-lly yew shur are thoughtful :wub: I had his pizza once at Ambush but he's 25 mi from me so home delivery is out of the question :lol:

Ga-a-a-w-lly yew shur are thoughtful :wub: I had his pizza once at Ambush but he's 25 mi from me so home delivery is out of the question :lol:

...... yeah, ....... he won't deliver to me neither .... <_<

;)

...... yeah, ....... he won't deliver to me neither .... <_<

;)

You shudda given him a tip last time. Cheapskate. -_-

I gave him a tip. He delivers here. I told him not to play the stock market. ;)

You shudda given him a tip last time. Cheapskate. -_-

I gave him a tip. He delivers here. I told him not to play the stock market. ;)

..... I may have over-tipped him ... I said to work hard AND be good to his mother .... :mellow:

....... couldn't have been that I casually mentioned that the pizza was cold when it arrived ..... :blush:

That is it! That will do it. Young kids don't know how to handle criticism. Yep, you kilt the golden delivery set up.

that's awright--Hud jes sits on it a minit to warm it up agin

Archived