SASS Wire Forum

WTB Pair of Colt SAA in .44 WCF, Gently Used

I'm a fan of the .44 WCF (.44-40) caliber, and would like to have a pair of Colt SAAs in that caliber to match up with my rifles. I've checked on new guns, and just can't justify the cost of a pair of NIB guns, never turned, only handled with white linen gloves. Specifically because after I get them, they aren't going to be NIB for long.

What I'm looking for is a shooter grade pair of 4 3/4" or 5 1/2" Colt SAA revolvers. I prefer nickel, but blue/CCH is good. I'm not in the market for shorter barrels...no storekeepers or Sheriff's models. I'd consider 7 1/2", but my preference is the 5 1/2". I'd really like a pair of used ones marked "Frontier Six Shooter", from the 2008 run.

I'd even be interested in single guns, as long as there wasn't something so unusual about it that it would be hard to match up with another gun.

Not interested in other brands, either. Just Colts.

PM me, email or reply here, please.

Thanks

:FlagAm: FYI, Ivory Jack in CA has a nice pair, 4&3/4" for sale. They are backups to backups, shot some but very clean. Shoot him an E-mail or P.M. All of his equipement is very nice and well cared for. The pair is blue/CCH.

Regards,

Chas B. Wolfson

:FlagAm: FYI, Ivory Jack in CA has a nice pair, 4&3/4" for sale. They are backups to backups, shot some but very clean. Shoot him an E-mail or P.M. All of his equipement is very nice and well cared for. The pair is blue/CCH.

Regards,

Chas B. Wolfson

Chas B. -

Thanks for watching my back. I sold those Colts last weekend. ;)

Bump fer a pard.

BTT for a good cause.

Archived