SASS Wire Forum

Beretta 45 Pump Gold Rush carbine

Bustin Caps

Has anyone has any experience with a Berreta Gold Rush 45LC Pump Carbine? Do they function as well as a AWA pump or a Pedersoli pump? If not, does it take much gunsmithing to make them work? I have a chance to buy one at a good price and I sure do like its looks. I will never be a fast shooter but I won't want a gun that will jam a lot. Looking forward to your comments. Bustin Caps

Guest diablo slim shootist

they are all looks and problematic go with the pedersoli first and AWA second

try contacting Dead Eye Dallas for gunsmithing .He seems to have got it figured out ;)

My Wife, Ragweed has two .45 Gold Rush Carbines. # 1 worked great for a little over two years then it started to let the round going into the chamber rise high and jamb. We sent it to El Rod and he fixed the problem. She has not had a jamb or malfunction in the last two years. She makes it run as smooth as silk. #2 has worked perfectly and she has it as a back up. Ragweed also has a Brush Popper from Long Hunter but she likes the Gold Rush better. I beleive that the pump rifles can not be man handled like you would a '97. Good Luck

Tin Ear

Archived