SASS Wire Forum

38 yrs ago today...

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

I married my 2 yr old bride 38 yrs ago today,,,she must of been only 2 cuz she surely can't be over 40 now... :wub:

Most thot I'd never make it, (tho at times I've almost proved em right). :blush:

I knew a good thing when I saw it..... :lol:

wonder iffn i kin make it another 38? :o

Cheyenne, still a grinning, Culpepper :)

on a sad note, my dad passed one year ago today :huh:

Congrats CC. You were an overachiever when you found this one. You married above your station, but I for one am happy for you and if your wife ever gets her prescription checked....you could be out of luck.....lol.

See ya in a month.

KK

Shy-Anne:

Your like me: We both married 'up'. :)

I been with mine @ 30 yrs now. She gets an award for patience and tolerance of all my shortcomings.

Congrats on your 38 year anniversary.

..........Widder

I married my 2 yr old bride 38 yrs ago today,,,she must of been only 2 cuz she surely can't be over 40 now... :wub:

Most thot I'd never make it, (tho at times I've almost proved em right). :blush:

I knew a good thing when I saw it..... :lol:

wonder iffn i kin make it another 38? :o

Cheyenne, still a grinning, Culpepper :)

on a sad note, my dad passed one year ago today :huh:

congrats to you both...I always thought she was MUCH younger than you. She has much patience & understanding, & probably good med's to stay with you this long. Hoping ya'll have many more years of fun!

Mine will be 42 wonderful years this month...(she's bound to catch on sooner or later, so I gotta think of a new plan to keep her!)

Hope to see you in Ohio soon. The snow has mostly stopped, temps are near comfortable.

Shep

Mine was 47 years this pass monday.Anyone that knew me gave us 6 months.Best thing that ever happened to me was marry her.

Congratulations!

I met Merlot on July 1st, 1977 and we married on November 16th, 1977. Everybody on both sides of the aisle said it would be a miracle if we made it a year. Her sister, who's been divorced and remarried 3 or 4 times now (I lost count) and her brother, who's been divorced and remaried twice, both spent the time before the wedding telling her what a loser I was (I had never met any of them). I guess either we're living a miracle or most people don't know their butts from a hole in the ground. I think it's a little of both.

Shakey

Mine was 47 years this pass monday.Anyone that knew me gave us 6 months.Best thing that ever happened to me was marry her.

Congrats to you and your wife James. You too Cheyenne, people now a days change partners like their shirts, not like that of us growing up in the 40's-50's-60's.

I'm hitting 40 years married on May 1st. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Congratulations, Cheyenne old buddy, to you "newlyweds". Missed being with you guys in Florida this year but have reservations for next January.

By the way, it will be 49 for Miss Em and Me in September. Looks like it is going to work out after all.

Congratulations, Cheyenne and Mrs. Culpepper

Quite an achievment in this world. Many more happy ones to you down the trail.:blush:

Waimea (11569 days fer me so far)

:FlagAm:

Well................Congrats to ya both!

Don't know how she put up with ya so long! :)

32 for Skipper & I.

She's kept me on the straight & narrow as I'm sure Sweet Addy has for you.

Many more for ya!

--Dawg

Well CONGRATULATIONS CC and Mrs. CC.

My late wife and I were married a tad over 38 years (6/15/68) when she passed away (7/12/2006). And, oddly, as you, my father passed away on our anniversary in '81.

Enjoy the day and remember all the good times and think of more to come....like CAS for you and as I remember, a good book for the lady. ha

bb

Cheyenne,

Congrats to your wife for putting up with you! Same story from many of us cowboys - married to a good woman and grateful for it! Dimpled Darlin' just celebrated 37 years of keeping me in line.

CR

Archived