SASS Wire Forum

Buckarette Gunfighter!

Way to go Kook,ya did good. Hammerin hank and i just watched your video that was great. Keep it up and before you know it you can be a Knight slayer too. HA HA

Royal Flush

Very well done, Kookanadude.

May I suggest you keep up the good work. You worked both pistols with good proficiency and technique. I loved it.

Good video.....thanks for sharing.

..........Widder

Thanks y’all!! Kook has been reading all of the compliments and appreciates ‘em.

Way to go Kook,ya did good. Hammerin hank and i just watched your video that was great. Keep it up and before you know it you can be a Knight Slayer too. HA HA

Royal Flush

Royal, she's lookin' forward to that... believe me!! :D

Now how cool is that? What a joy to watch! And that huge grin at the end said it all!!!! Keep it up girl - you'll give them men a run for their money real quick!

Ya got good reason to be proud, Jedi - not only can she shoot, she's a cutie ta boot!

Trina

Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter next on the list?

Shenny

Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter next on the list?

Shenny

That's what she wants to do! I'd love to find some BP .22's... searched the internet for 'em and came up with nothin'.

Jed I.

Great video, but why are you trying ta pigon hole her into gunfighter?

She needs to shot B Western then she can shoot whatever she wants when she wants, besides she already got the shirt.

COG

Howdy Crotchety!

Kook and I have already had that discussion! She likes the idea of B-Western too... and, unlike me, she looks cute in those B-Western shirts (I'm a bit more Spaghetti Western!)!

BTW; Lassiter has my '87! Thanks for lettin' me try yours at the State Match last year!!

Archived