SASS Wire Forum

Prayers needed please.

Granny Annie SASS #37063

I received word today that my friend Darlin Corey from Iowa became very ill while on a Mediterranean cruise. She and her husband, Skiis, left the ship and she is in intensive care in a hospital in Messena, Sicily.

Their Grandson, Bronze Eye, asked me to relay the following,

"Along with Betty's health, I would ask that you please pray specifically that God would bring alongside people in Sicily who can support Grandpa simply as it relates to the language barrier, as it sounds like this continues to be a source of additional frustration at an already trying time."

Oh my Gosh! Thank you so much for posting this. Skiis is a founding member of our club down here in the Rio Grande Valley. His wife and he Winter here every season and are well liked by all.

Dream Chaser SASS#79316

Prayers upfrom Texas.

Just wanted to bump to the top. I think we'll be seeing their Grandson on Sunday and will update then. Thanks to all sending prayers. They are such a nice couple.

• 2 weeks later...

Received an early morning email from Robert that he and Betty arrived back in Alamo, Texas about 2am this Monday morning. They plan to have Betty see the local doctors before heading home to Des Moines.

Received an early morning email from Robert that he and Betty arrived back in Alamo, Texas about 2am this Monday morning. They plan to have Betty see the local doctors before heading home to Des Moines.

I was just about to add this information. Thanks, Dream Chaser!!

Let's keep those prayers coming till she'll 100% well again.

Archived