SASS Wire Forum

SPF Again - Berretta Gold Rush Carbine - 45LC

Very nice Beretta Gold Rush Carbine in 45LC with 20" barrel. Shoots great and functions as it should. Beautiful wood and color casehardened frame. A few nicks here and there, but very few. Has maybe 150 rounds through it in smokeless Cowboy loads. If you're looking for something different, this Colt Lightning clone fits the bill and handles well.Shipping will be via Fedex Ground at buyers expense. Must ship to FFL, and your FFL must accept shipment from a non-FFL. I do have a C&R, but do not have access to a dealer willing to handle shipping, so please check with your dealer before bidding. Asking $700 shipped. Photos are linked below.

Photo Album

I will answer questions here or via pm, but will not negotiate "terms" via pm or email. If you want it, say so here! First "I'll take it" posted HERE gets it. Until you've posted it here, we do not have any agreements. It is strictly, first come, first serve. Money talks, BS walks. Sorry, but I'm tired of maybe, etc. This was sold, but buyer backed out. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Archived