SASS Wire Forum

My daughter shot her first clean match

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

Why to go Girl.

That's great!

I hoped she was thrilled and really enjoyed it!

She sure was, and the whole posse was whoopin and hollerin as she cleaned the last stage! As for Dad...he had 2 misses :blush:

Congratulations! :) I think I shot one clean, but I can't remember when that was... :rolleyes:

Happy trails

QDG

Well, good on her! Ain't it cool?

You do realize, however, that you have opened Pandora's box. All she's gonna want to do now is shoot more clean matches... :rolleyes::D:P

Awwww, thanks everyone!!! It was pretty exciting for sure.

To be fair, I may be accurate but I'm sllooooowww! My friend Mister Coffins has been telling me since day one to focus on accuracy and speed will follow. I'm still waiting for Speed to follow...I think I might have misplaced Speed somewhere back in my 20s. :P

To be fair, I may be accurate but I'm sllooooowww! My friend Mister Coffins has been telling me since day one to focus on accuracy and speed will follow. I'm still waiting for Speed to follow...I think I might have misplaced Speed somewhere back in my 20s. :P

I now feel ancient :unsure:

but it was still pretty cool. In case RR doesnt remember, after GBJL back in October she said she would clean her next match...and she did!

Congratulations Ruthless Ruthie! On a job very well done. I don't know if nerves got the better of me or what, but the closest I've ever got was one target shy of a clean match and as you've stated I still had the sloooooow times to go with my shooting. I envy your early success and only hope for continued results as you have found here. Smithy.

Okay,

Now that you know you can hit all the targets, it's time to let-er rip. Go and blow! Shoot fast and eventually you will know which targets to slow down for, or as hubby told Badlands Bud, to his parents consternation, "shoot fast and your eyes will eventually catch up."

:wub:

Big Sis

PS Don't look at me for an example, look at Badlands Bud.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!! I've managed to only shoot one clean match in 12yrs but it ain't from a lack of trying. :lol:

That speed will follow just try not to let it overide that accuracy. :P

I am honored that you recall something I once said. Truth be told, your speed ain't that bad. I remember after some strings that day I would look over at yer Ol Pappy and went :o;) . If it's any consolation, I shot my first clean match 4 years ago after 13 years of shooting and they haven't been that common.

Mister Coffins

Archived