SASS Wire Forum

aunty midge

gabby the frog 21716

had ceramony for my lovely wife today minister provided great comfort, thanks to everyone for prayers wish things would have turned out different but only god knows reason for taking this special women will now have to wait alone for my turn. i always was sure she could go on without me dont know if the reverse is true my whole life was built around pleasing her not sure what comes next.

gabby

My very sincere condolences for your loss,Pard. I too to not know how I'll get along when/if 'that day' should come.

You're extended SASS family is here for you,and we all wish you the very best.

Gabby, you are continually in our thoughts.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Gabby.

Gabby, Ida Mae and I are so sorry to hear of your loss.

Hope to see you soon out on the ranges.

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Gabby, my heart feels for you and your family, I lost my soulmate last august. Be strong my friend think of Aunty and Bridget watching us shoot from above saying "thats our boys down there" May they rest in peace

Your friend ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

My heart goes out to you Gabby. :(

I am very sorry to hear this news. It is most unfortunate, sounds as though you two were inseparable. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Sorry for your loss Gabby. Delaney and I extend our sincerest condolences.

Capt. & Delaney

Gabby, Ida Mae and I are so sorry to hear of your loss.

Hope to see you soon out on the ranges.

i had just convinced her to come with me on saturday night at regional was going to make matching outfits it

would have been great

gabby

Dear Gabby,

My heart knows what you are going through. I was holding my ladies hand as she went to be with the LORD. The LORD had given us 2 miracles

before and I was praying for another one. I shed a bunch of tears before I figured out that he did give me the miracle I was wanting. He took

her in her sleep, before the radiation and chemo and certainly the pain that was going to rack her body.

She told me before she died, that she knew I shouldn't live alone and that she wanted me to remarry. You will need time to heal and only after

that should any decisions be made. I'll be praying for you. Lean on those that are there to love and comfort you!

Gabby. My heart goes out to you so much.

I pray you will share your heart and time with friends, as you have here, and forge ahead through this.

Friends help. Time helps. And like Tim McGraw sings, she will be there waiting for you. Love that strong is never severed, but cements and forms a basis for life to come.

Love and blessings to you both.

Aunt Jen

iPhone

i can not think of the words that would honor her life, the lord took her to end her pain our family is still in shock

i know time will bring healing but for now the pain is almost unbearable she was our rock.

gabby

Gabby, please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of Aunty Midge. May your faith bring you peace, strength and understanding. God Bless.....

Archived